Mucus plug?

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Starting to wonder if I am slowly loosing my plug. Past two days I keep getting this occasionally snot like disharge that is sligtly yellow in colour-doesn't smell or anything.

Now I know they say that the plug usually has a bit of blood in it. I haven't seen any as of yet. Wondering if this is bits of the plug or just pregnancy discharge?

No idea hunny. My discharge has kinda vanished :/

It could be a bit of plug hun. I think I read that some people lose their plug and it can regenerate itself. I dont know though huni, im sure someone else will be along soon to give you better advice xxx

Throughout both pregnancies mine has been like yellow/slight green tinge of it and it's like stretchy snot like texture. If it's anything like that I would assume it's just pregnancy discharge. I've had more of it recently.

Infact, that's how I found out i was pregnancy again cos I had it from the 2 week wait!

Is it possible to lose ur plug n not know? I'm not getting any discharge n haven't seen any.....just wet undies. Not enough for a pad but feel like I've wet myself a bit when I actually haven't

Lea I've never lost my plug but i would say it would be hard to miss it if its all bloody. I'm always a bit wet these says, I always wear panty liners but think that's just normal for this stage.

Ooh ok. I was curious cos I don't know if I've turned into a sweaty Betty as to why I feel wet.

If u do lose ur plug, does it hurt?

Is it possible to lose ur plug n not know? I'm not getting any discharge n haven't seen any.....just wet undies. Not enough for a pad but feel like I've wet myself a bit when I actually haven't

You can apparently. It can break up slowly and never actually show any blood at all. And it can jut be flushed away without your knowledge- just did a google search and this is what others have said.x

Oh wow. So if ur plug goes, can the water stay in? Or does it go too

Oh wow. So if ur plug goes, can the water stay in? Or does it go too

Apparently you can loose your plug weeks before labour and it can just builds itself back up again. I don't think the plug is a deciding matter on whether or not you are about o go into labour or waters are going to break. Think the plug is there to keep infection at bay?!

Anywho, your plug can go at anytime and regenerate.

That's bound to be rare though?

Appears to happen quite a lot. Loosing the plug isn't a big deal, as long as it isn't lost to early an if lost early it regenrates. It's there as a method of defence agaisnt your cervix.x

Ahh very interesting! That site mentions green mucus, mines been green throughout but I have more of it just right now. I must be slowly losing it.

I didnt loose any till it was a bloudy show on xmas eve, and nothing happened since then labour wise.
Vix lost her plug early on and was told it would reform, and it did, so don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back