Plug...

Tatum29

Reaction score
Is it possible to lose it in pieces? When I had my son, I lost my plug in one go (after a few hours of contractions) and there was no mistaking it.

Today I've had 3 large globs (TMI) when I wipe and I'm wondering if it's my plug coming away in pieces - is this possible, because it didn't happen like that with my son. There's no pink in the globs, it just looks like thick, clear/yellowish discharge.

I'm having a few tightenings low down on my bump, but nothing painful or significant.

Thoughts?

I think a few people have said they've lost theirs in pieces, mines still in tact so i cant add my 2 cents for you.

it could well be your plug, obviously cos its not your first you kinda know what a plug should look like lol, im assuming they're clearish and gooey? I've had LOADS of discharge the past few days but its not at all gooey.

abcd1234 said:
I think a few people have said they've lost theirs in pieces, mines still in tact so i cant add my 2 cents for you.

it could well be your plug, obviously cos its not your first you kinda know what a plug should look like lol, im assuming they're clearish and gooey? I've had LOADS of discharge the past few days but its not at all gooey.

The globs are almost a gel like consistency, which is why I thought it may be plug - I remember having one big, blood streaked jelly thing when I was in labor with my son, but this time I'm getting pieces and it's not pink tinged at all, more just clear/yellowish.

I guess I'll have to wait and see, maybe something more obvious will happen later, rather than these "is it, isn't it?" globs! Sigh...

Thanks for responding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back