Tiger Balm ok to use?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi :)

I get a lot of headaches which paracetamol won't touch, but I tried some tiger balm on my neck for the tension and that seemed to help a bit. Am worried it's not safe to use in pregnancy though - any thoughts???

Thanks xxx

If it's not suitable hun it will say on the label so check it out :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, it says on the tiger balm site that it's not suitable for pregnant women. I think it's something to do with the camphor in it :( I know it's a pain - I used to use it loads for my bad back! x

Early in my pregnancy I wanted to use it and remember reading somewhere that I couldn't. I miss tiger balm :( x

Hey hun, it says on the tiger balm site that it's not suitable for pregnant women. I think it's something to do with the camphor in it :( I know it's a pain - I used to use it loads for my bad back! x

Now I can't find where it says this! Sorry girls, trying to help but doing a bad job :oooo:

Thanks everyone - don't have the packet,just a little tin which I've had for a while... Probably best to avoid it I guess just to be on safe side - it'll all be worth it in the end :) :) xxx

there's two types. One of them (cant remember which) says on the label safe for pregnancy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back