headaches and sleepless nights

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else out there is suffering from headaches like every couple of days, ever since this morning i've had a really sore head and think i'm getting the cold as well to top it off, ive just not long got rid of it!! :( just the last couple of weeks ive been suffering really bad headaches and i hate taking paracetamol for them even tho they are completely safe to take its really frustrating at times.....!!

Then sleepless nights ever since i was born i have lay on my belly with my arms under me, but since i found out i was pregnant i cant even do that now, so its like ive been taken out of my sleeping routine, ive tried lying on both sides and just seem to wriggle about all night tossing and turning really cant get comfy or is this just the joys of pregnancy and i'll have to get used to it lol??

any help/advice would be appreciated :D xx

Try sleeping cuddling a pillow or something. It gives u somethin to hold on to and it stops me tossing and turning all night. I have a v pillow which is a god send!

As for the headaches, not a lot I can recommend really. I now get pg induced migraines which r awful. go to the drs and see what they recommend. All u can really do is take paracetamol and hope it goes away. Take it easy and make sure u r drinking enough xxx

Hi hun. I have totally been experiencing the same. I really have suffered with headaches the past few weeks. My stepdad told me to have some choc and a big glass of squash or something when one comes on and it totally works. Its something to do be with being dehydrated and your blood sugar level going down.
I am with you on the sleeping thing too. I can't get comfortable in any position and spent all night tossing and turning. I have SPD too and arthritis so just end up in agony when moving around, then I need a wee, then a drink and it goes on and on. My mum reckons its my body preparing to get no sleep when bubs is here!! lol

Hope ur feelin better! I think the v shaped pillow sounds like a good idea might try that! Xx

I've had the headaches too. They have been #1 worst symptom for me by far.

I try to drink lots and lots during the day, to the extent that I always have a drink with me now. I have a 4head stick I use when one comes on and if it's night time I go to sleep.

I have had a few where I have needed painkillers for them when they have disturbed my sleep too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back