Thoughts for my SIL please ladies

Aw Hun, fx everything is ok and LO and SIL can hold out a bit longer xx

Everything crossed for them, and sending them the best of luck xxx

Sending them lots of luck and best wishes hun. Fx everything goes ok :) xx

Any news Hun, It really made me shudder she's due a day after me xxx

No, no news yet. Won't be until visiting time when my brother is allowed back up the hospital. Not heard anythin overnight so that's a good sign xx

Aww hun, hope your SIL and her LO will be ok. For a bit of reassurance tthough my cousin had pre-eclampsia and was induced at 24 weeks and LO was in NICU for months, then SCBU for longer but she took him home on Monday and he is a very healthy happy little boy. Rest assured that they do everything they can do ensure LOs are ok when they are born so early.

Really hope LO cooks alot longer though xxxxxx

Will be thinking of them both FX everything is okay xxx

if its any consolation by cousin was born at 26 weeks by emergency c-section and funnily enough my partners cousin was also born at 26 weeks, his cousin isnow 18 and mine is almost 3, both pperfecrly healthy xxxxx

Aww sending lots and lots of get better soon wishes hunny. Really hope that she recovers quick and baby stays put!! X

its really good they are keeping an eye on her

my mum was born at 27 weeks by c-section, and that was 45 years ago, needless to say, she turned out absolutely fine!
hopefully bubs stays put though.
:hugs:
xxx

Sending her and your bro best wishes Carly. I hope she can go home tomorrow with her LO still safely inside her tummy.

They were gonna let her home early today but she had a show so now gotta be kept in another 24 hours xx

Oh bless her she must be at her wits end :( really hope baby stays put for a few weeks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back