Quick Question for my SIL

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Hi, got a question from my SIL, shes really worried and doesn't know what to do.

She got AF 2 weeks ago as normal in her cycle, took a preg test few days before that and it was neg.
Today shes started bleeding really heavily, shes taken a preg test and its come out pos. it was light, shes done another one and its gone dark.

Only think i can think of is that she has some implantation bleading 2 weeks ago, and shes having a mc? i really don't know alot about the subject and shes worrying, has anyone else got any idea's about whats going on?

She got implant out about 3 months ago, i don't know if that would affect the situation?

Thankyou all for reading xx

Tell her to speak to a doctor or go to A&E if she's pregnant and bleeding/in pain x

Sorry for not replying Boo i've been away, how did it all turn out?

Its alright louise! She went to the walk in centre on the day i posted, and it was about 11pm at night, the test they did there was neg, so didn't want to know anything, and told her she should be using protection! even though shes NTNP.

Shes rang docs for an appointment, and the receptionist, has ordered a scan for her to check for cysts, she has done another test since the walk in centre, and she got another positive. although i said she might have got a BFN at W-I-C because of the time of night / diluted pee.

they think it might be something to do with her having the implant out, even though its been off for 3 months and her cycles were fine before that.

So am sure she will let me know how the scan goes in a few weeks (no idea why they arn't rushing it!)

I left her some IC's incase she needs to test :) xx

Thx for the update.

I hope it all gets sorted out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111