Thought it was too good to be true...

CrazyJaney

Reaction score
So, after no bleeding at all, today I have started bleeding. It started pink when I wiped this morning and I wasn't concerned. It's now red and a little bit more than before. Still only a very small amount but I'm sure red blood isn't a good sign at 11 weeks.

In all fairness I'm not surprised. Seems that in the past 5 years I've not really been able to do anything right and everything has an unhappy ending. It's just something I'm getting used to.

I'm not going to worry about it. I'm worried enough about everything else at the moment without adding another thing to the list.

I'm going to contact EPU tomorrow and see if they will have me in.

I've not got any cramping yet.

xx

I hope all is ok with you. I had some bleeding at 18 weeks and went into hospital but we are both ok. Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you. xx

I will be thinking of you tomorow, hope EPU can fit you straight in, they usually do when like this.

Please try to stay positive, you sound so down, ( I totally understgand tho Hun),

Wishing all good news tomorow for you, no cramping is a great sign X

Thinking of you please let us know how you get on tommorow, try and rest as much as you can till thenxx

Thanks everyone.

Bleeding hasn't stopped. It is just when I wipe really but it's definitely red blood.

I have a really important workshop at work tomorrow so I'm not sure how I am going to make my excuses.

Yeah, I am feeling pretty down. I was anyway. I've been getting so worked up about how I'm going to break the news of this pregnancy to my parents. I just had my mum on the phone and I was in tears after it. I wish I could tell her. I desperately need some support with all of this. It's one of the major disadvantages to being on your own.

I think I need to try and cheer myself up because I'm letting myself go deeper and deeper into a hole here

Thanks so much everyone xx

Why don't you see how tomorow goes, and then tell your mum either way. she would want to be there for you. My mum was not impressed when I told her the news of my pregnancy, but when something happened ,she was my mum again and there for me. Support around you is really key.

You don't know if it is anything bad yet, lots of ladies have red bleeds in pregnancy and go on to have sucessfull pregnancys without any serious issues. Don't worry about work, tell a boss or someone that you have to to make sure that you get checked, whatever the fallout at work, you have to go and get checked out, you won't be any good at work to anyone without knowing what's what.

Thinking of you today X:hug:

Thanks so much, I think I am just working myself up. It's easy to do isn't it?

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow. I just want to know either way what's happening. x

Aw sweetheart x big big hugs and loads of love x x thinking of you x

thinking of u hun. will have my fingers crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hun, i will be thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you today hun. Hugs being sent your way.
xxx

Hope it goes well today and you get to share good news with your mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back