Worrying

frankie247

Reaction score
I don't know if what I'm feeling is normal or not. Out in town earlier I suddenly started to feel really faint. Got myself home and ended up with a really bad stomach (tmi sorry - I've been the opposite for the last few weeks) now I feel like I'm bleeding even though I'm not. Well, not at moment anyway but I feel rotten and my stomach is cramping a bit in as much as it's coming and going but not sure if pain related to stomach issues rather than baby. Argh. I really don't want to lose this pregnancy, don't think I could go through it again

Didn't want to read and run but hope everything is okay with baby, maybe call your midwife in the morning to get a check up to see that everything is alright hunni, put your mind at ease xx

:hug: Hope everything's ok. My boys had a horrible sick bug a few weeks ago and even though I wasn't properly ill from it that's exactly how I felt, so you might have a bit of a bug or something - there seems to be so much going round at the moment x x

I feel like i'm bleeding sometimes, but when I check there is nothing there! It's a weird sensation really.

Also I get bad cramps sometimes, and also my uterus feels really strained if I push myself too hard during the day like pushing the buggy round too much.

And I do get the fainting feeling too, I think it is to do with blood pressure suddenly dropping, not 100% sure but that's what I assume.

I'm also getting loooooads of headaches, this is like day 6 or 7 of a headache, my mum reckons it's to do with blood pressure also.

Try and relax hun, I know that's so easy to say, but everything you have said there does sound quite normal so I'm sure eveything is fine with your LO, but don't hesitate to call your midwife hun if you need to xxxxxxx

If it helps at all, I quite often get cramps when I've got an upset stomach. I got it last week and was a bit panicked by it, but put it to the back of my mind as I remembered that I do get similar cramps when I've got the runs! TMI but at least it's positive!

Yeah I'm pretty sure its normal.
I have been cramping on and off since I found out I'm pregnant. It feels like AF cramps but a lot worse, and I keep checking in case I'm bleeding. The cramps even wake me up at night they are that bad.

I've been assured that its stretching and normal.
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies, I suppose I should try and stay positive as not bleeding. Argh all this worrying lol.

Oh honey x I would be beside myself! Hope for the best hey, am sure it's fine, pregnancy does really odd things to our insides!

I sometimes thought I felt blood in the first trimester as well but it was only discharge thankfully xx

Hey

At roughly 9 or 10 weeks I had some hardcore cramps, just as if I was coming onto my "ladytime" (but more pain than usual). After a bit of resting it went away a day or two later - think it is just our bodies changing - making room!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back