Just when I was starting to relax a bit...

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
I got up this morning and I have got some brown bleeding - not alot but enough to get me real worried.

I've also got some mild period pains but I've had these on and off throughout.

I actually saw the baby yesterday as we went for a blood test and next week I'm having an NT scan and she just wanted to check that I was at the right stage for the scan and everything looked fine - baby measuring at right dates and heartbeat.

We're off to the EPU this morning just to get it checked out.

Aww hope everything goes ok! I think it's old blood if it's brown so if everything was ok yesterday then I would've thought it'll be ok. Good luck hun :) x

I'm sure everything will be fine as you saw the baby yesterday. Hope they can ease your worries at EPU!

hope everything goes ok!! i have red blood which turned brown at about 8 weeks and all was fine!!
thinking of you x

It's a majorly good sign that you saw your baby yesterday :) You'll be fine hun xx

Scarey to see but I'm sure it's fine. Bleeding (either brown or red) seems quite common in early pregnancy. Hope all is well x

Hi all,

Thanks for all your replies and support - what would we do without this place!

Had a scan at the EPU and baby looks fine - floating around and kicking it's little legs - so cute!

They said they couldn't see any reason for the bleeding so it's probably just one of those things. I hope it stops soon so I can start to relax a bit again.

Thanks again

SPC xx

SPC just read this, sorry you've had worry but great the baby is okay. Heartbeat and movement at 11 weeks is brilliant news! Brown stuff could be old stuff from anything including sex. ;)

Just caught up on this thread, soo glad everything is well with baby, put your feet up and take it easy SPC and all wikll be fine X

Thanks again everyone.

It seems to have almost stopped -
no spotting and nothing when I wipe -
just a little bit when I check inside
(sorry, tmi!).

Hopefully it will be completely gone
tomorrow.

Hi again,

I've still got brown discharge today - not much at all - only really when I check inside.

Anyone had this for more than a day...?

Thanks

SPC xx

I had some on and off for about two weeks. Was never much, but a bit when i wiped, and some on my underware. bub is fine though, try not to worry - even though i know how hard that is!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back