Thought I'd best start my own thread :-)

sozzy

Reaction score
Opk testing! I have a feeling it's going to take a while lol...CD19!

Two days of not quite positives... This is the latest test!

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
think we are in the same boat lol mine looked exactly the same :) if i dont get a + tomorrow then i dont have a clue when or if i will ovulate :-( better move its arse lol

n yeh the 2ww will be much easier after this lol

Well this makes us cycle buddies...thats a + ! haha! i think you are right... tomorrow HAS to be THE day!! FX for us! xxx

yeh lol hopefully we will have our 2ww together lol if you ovulate sat when would you start testing? xx

That would be great! i think id start testing on the 12th!...to avoid the faint positives lol x

to me that looks pretty much positive! surely it wont be long!!!!!

to me that looks pretty much positive! surely it wont be long!!!!!

wow do you think so!?...i might take another test tonight then lol ...thanks for commenting! xx

yeah! admittedly i'm not overly experienced with opks but it looks the same as the control line, i'd try again tonight hun xxx

yeah i'm the same...i keep thinking ooooo its a positive then someone says Nope lol... i should get a true positive tonight or tomorrow i hope... if not... something must be wrong!x

These are all my tests so far lol.. All fully dried now...a positive should be around the corner!x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 31
same as mee lol not quite + yet ohhh we are getting their lol if i ovulate on sat then im due af on the 10th unless Angus castus has lengthened my luteal phase but my daughters birthday is the 10th so it would be good to get a + then so the earliest im testin is the 10th :) xx

That would be lovely :)... I don't know the length of my LP, I thought it was 13days but that's a guess from my last cycles as I didn't use opks.. So this month I'm going with the standard 14 days before testing. I have a horrid feeling that Af will arrive smack bang on the 30 days like the last two months tho regardless :-/ which means the 7th.. So not enough time for egg to implant! Boo hope I'm wrong!x

Last edited:
my luteal phase was 11 days last cycle bit short so im hoping its lengthed a bit even just one day lol i hope we both get a :bfp: this cycle :) xx

I hope so too!! I'm going to chance one more test tonight lol.. Poas addict... Yep! Haha x

lol i just done another one and its lighter :-( im starting to think its never going to be positive lol x

ahhhh no.. this is where i get so confused!! what happens if you did catch the surge but not at its strongest!?...you think you haven't O but you have!? .... if you carry on getting faints now i would say you HAVE ovulated ??xx

i get + for 2 days so i wont miss it and i temp so i will know if i ovulate :) no worries lol and ive been bding no matter if ovulating or not just incase :) what about you you took another one? x

Ahh ok.. I'm just taking one now x

al probs take another one around 9pm just to see whats going on :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back