My first +opk!!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Chuffed to bits and thought Id share with you all.

Judging from last 2 cycles they have been approx 37 days in length, so i predicted this month Id need to start testing with opk's from around CD19/20

Anyway yesterday which was my CD 15 I had some EWCM (sorry tmi) so figured me and DH would BD to be on safe side, and also BD'd this morning too.

Well a couple of hours ago i thought i may as well test with an opk....and it was POSITIVE!!
So as this is my CD 16 I must have a shorter cycle this month.

Anyway judging by my awesome positive I assume Il be ovulating tomorow? is that right? as i said iv already BD'd last night and this morning so Im hoping we get a good chance this cycle.

Anyway heres a pic what do you think???

xxxx

050.jpg

woohoo thats definitely positive!! so yeah guess you will be ovulating tomorrow!! Good luck hun, get BD'ing again tomorrow just to cover yourself xxx

Woo defo a positive hun! I agree bd again tomorrow just to be safe xx

thanks girls i thought it was positive but its always good to have others agree with you.

do you think its a bad idea to BD in the morning and the night? will the sperm be less strong (if you get what i mean?)

xx

I would go for it, as long as ur oh is :p xx

lol bless him iv told him we gotta do it in morning and the night to make sure he just grinned and rolled his eyes lol bless him. hes so laid back about it all and i can talk to him about it all which is good...bless him he even uploaded my positive opk onto his photobucket so i could put it on here xx

my oh was quite laid back too, bless them putting up with us! I'm blaming everything on pregnancy hormones now :) xx

lol use the excuse while you can :) i was cleaning the house earlier and i said to him to make most of me doing it as i wont be doing it when im pg (as the women in my family tend to have mc's easily)...and i said hed be doing it all...he said hed pay his mum to do it lol lazy sod xx

i cant help but congratulate you again hun im seriously made up for you x

That is a great positive i would get to it!!

Good luck to you

xx

hey girls just an update as Im really proud of me and other half....we have managed to BD this morning even though we are both full of a cold ....and a TMI warning, when i had my hips elevated afterwards trying to keep the spermies in I had to stifle a few coughs and sneezes to keep them in lol

DH knows we gotta BD again tonight now, so hopefully we will feel a bit better. Really hope this is our month xx

Yay for Bell!! Got a good feeling for November, October BFP has filled me with such positivity again!!! xxx

thanks girls il b keeping my fingers crossed for you too x

Bellarina i am calling for you in my 2ww thread ROTFL!!
Thats are new home ;) where we can symptom spot together, post our symptoms daily! & compare them. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back