Does temp drop mean af is on her way?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi there Temping peeps :) I'm new to temping and have only been doing it for 10 days. (I thought I'd start mid cycle to get the hang of it) My af is due sometime this week (cycle is irregular) and I have been noticing a gradual temperature drop over the last 5 days:

cd19 - 36.61
cd20 - 36.60
cd21 - 36.54
cd22 - 36.48
cd23 - 36.41 (this is today)

Can anyone tell me if means anything as I have a horrible feeling the witch might be coming from these temperatures :(

Would appreciate any thoughts on this :) xx

do you have a link to your chart - easier to analyse?

if not what days were your temp shift after ov?

Yes a link would be best if you have a chart x
My temp is all over the place at the min it shot to 37.0 yesterday , then 36.7 today x

Thanks for replying girls. I do have a chart, but only started temping 10 days ago, so ov isn't included on there. I have a feeling af is on her way though as have a headache, which is usually a sign
:( Oh well, there's always next month and at least I'll have a full temping chart then, so will be able to interpret more easily what's going on... Hope things are going well for you both :) xx

My temp fluctuates quite a lot, at the moment, before ov, it ranges from 35.9 to 36.2, so difficult to say hun. Could be a sign af on her way :( I started temp a couple of days before af arrived last cycle and my temp dropped dramatically from 36.6 to 36.3 to 36.0 and that was only over 48 hours, then af came. Good luck hun :hugs: x x

actually putting the temperatures on the charts is so importnant otherwise you cannot see the wood from the trees, in which i mean its easy an analyse the movements from day to day but its actually the overall trend of the graph that will show you ovualtion, temp spikes, implantation dips and the temp drop as you approach AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back