Thought I'd best start my own thread :-)

Same strength? Or still getting darker? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Cd19 ... 3 tests taken today.. Am..3pm and 6:30pm .. The last one is it really not a positive? Lolx

I'm going to test again tomorrow now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
id say it wasnt but my +s are obviously noticeably darker than control line, but keep bding just incase lol only way to find out if its your surge is keep testing and if it gets darker then it wasnt and if it gets light then it was hehe :) xx

Yeah... I'm not testing anymore tonight, only got 5 tests left now lol.. Good luck to you Tomoz Hun.. Hopefully that line will get darker for us both x

yeh im running out aswell lol will need to go easy and if i dont get a + tomorrow will have to order more lol xx

well totally gutted im sooo not expecting a + 2morro :-( just took another one and even fainter grrr hopefully dosnt mean anything xxx

It could just be that the one you took earlier was your positive and it just wasn't as dark as normal. Best get bd done just incase xxx

maybe i did have some crampin today well al know 2morro with my temp and at least been bding regardless of ovulation :) just incase x

My sister said the same thing.. Not everyone gets really dark positives .. See how tomorrow goes Hun.. Xx

Morning ladies.. Testing again at 10ish ... God I hope I get something different today!

How are your temps looking ?xx

I am sooo confused :-( No positive opk this cycle and i used alot so i wouldnt have missed it anyway yest had tiny bit of cramping and woke up to it this morn aswel also my temp has shot right up, obviously the temp is more accurate but why wouldnt i get a + opk i just dont get it i was relying on them, i also was reading more what agnus castus can do and it can help strengthen progesterone levela after ovulation and since its the release of progesterone that cause the temp rise im guessing it has helped me as my temp has never shot up this much straight after ovulation it always dragged up and never went as high, but the opks have really confused me lol oh and i know im not ment to but had to do it, took an opk with fmu just to see and its really dark but i know it dosnt count and according to my temps i ovulated yest, i can safly say i dont trust opks anymore lol xx

Wow so I bet your glad you temped now! They are reliable eh.. So you've ovulated!! Yay!!!... I haven't been temping this time.. Thought opk were just as good :/ but I'm still very confused!! My body is really dragging out this build up!x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 17
well will wait and see what fertility friend says but with my temp and cramping im guessing yes im 1dpo today and i knew opks werent 100% but they usually work for me i really wish i bd last night lol dont think i got my egg :-( did on wed night/thurs morn lol but still very doubtful, my test this morn looked like your last test, i have no faith in opks anymore lol so id get bding if i was you :) just incase but they really are dragging it out for you :-( xx

Let me know what fertility friend says Hun.. I've never been so confused lol.. Thinking something might not be right with me.. I'm trying to ovulate but can't!? I db at all yesterday :/.. Last was Wednesday morning so I'm waiting for a positive! But I guess I should cover today as it's now cd20! X

yeh i defo think you should get bding just incase the opks are how do you say S**T haha lol xx

They do seem it eh! Blaaaahh lol x

OMG i now have a + opk just took another one grr wish i could upload pics, im in the middle of googling a temp rise & +
opk trust this to happen to me lol last month was to simple xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back