Thought I was in labour...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
...in the middle o the night I was in sooo much pain, I felt really sick and could only think "I can't do this, hurts too much....". Soon I realise that it's not labour but instead really bad trapped wind!!!! It bloody hurt for like 15 mins.

Anyway, I was thinking I'd THAT hurt what am I gonna be like in labour....I'm gonna want pain relief straight away!!!

Lol you'll b ok, its a pain (I've been in labour for 24 hours now) an it's just period pains in your foof so far. I haven't got to the point where it hurts too much yet! Annoying hemming think it's happening and it isnt! Xx

oh dear! Doesn't sound fun at all!

I'm sure you'll be fine in labour, I say read up on it because just the knowledge of knowing what each contraction is doing etc can help with putting your head into gear and coping through the experience.

:hugs:

I had a very bad stomach 2 days before I went into labour and I actually cried cos it hurt so much but when your in labour your body seems to be able to handle the pain!

I know what you mean lol. I remember having a sore poo when I was pregnant before and it brought tears to my eyes and I thought how can I push a baby out lol

I had a bad pain in my back wiv my youngest,only lasted about an hour but I sat in bed cryin in pain and i remember thinkin 'if this is labour then I can't do it' there's no way i'd have coped wiv that pain for any longer. Think it was just baby on a nerve xx

I've had contractions before and they were ok, just uncomfortable. But what is it with trapped wind...it's evil!!!! Grrrr my body is doin a clear out so who knows!!

Lexi I am soo excited for you...hope baby comes soon.x

Wind is definitely painful :( hope you can get rid of it during the day

Wind is awful!!!! Resorted to drinking hot water with a slice of lemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111