Pressure in my bum!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Everytime I got up for a wee last night I had this massive pressure in my bum like the baby was coming down the birth canal!! I had this feeling when in labour with Lacey but I'm not in labour ATM but omg it bloody hurt last night!! It actually made me start thinking of labour... Before I've been very open minded about labour but after last nights pain it's starting to kick in now that it's actually gonna bloomin hurt giving birth!!
Anyone know what this pain could've been? I didn't need a poo and I'm not constipated!!

Not sure hon but it's definitely an unmistakable feeling isn't it!

I dunno but it could be baby engaging further? I get it on and off.

I had that pressure from my bulging waters! It only went when my waters went or they popped them!

Someone's gotta have their baby soon, all these signs!

I hope so Emma! The feeling in my bum's gone now but right at the bottom of my bump is killing! Was so painful to walk Lacey to school! Not sure if theres more plug or extra discharge, but something is happening down there again today!
I did think it might be baby engaging more, had that sharp pain in my cervix last night!!

If you have him before I do I'm going to sulk! Lol!

It's so exciting to have things happening!!!

Perhaps a bump/support band might help? I wish i had one with Dominic as he was so heavy and the pressure was unreal.

I'm so tempted to come over and give all your babies a good talking too...Little Drake wants some more buddies! :lol:

Grrr my laptop keeps freezing! Ive got a support band but i have to admit, i haven't worn it in a while! I really do think your have seb in the next 2 days! I don't think your go overdue but if you do, it'll only be by about a day!

Grrr my laptop keeps freezing! Ive got a support band but i have to admit, i haven't worn it in a while! I really do think your have seb in the next 2 days! I don't think your go overdue but if you do, it'll only be by about a day!

I'm going to blame you if he's 2 weeks late! Lmao!

With all your signs i doubt you'll get to full term! This waiting is killing me!

Hahaaa nooo if you go 2 weeks late, ill be having serious words with little Seb!!

I've had this pain the last three nights like in bum and when I'm sat on the settee or laying in bed and today when I'm walking around lol!! It's getting worse I just put it down to general pressure as this baby feels bigger than my other two did x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back