thought i had this worked out :/ :@ argghhh

mummy24

Reaction score
hiya again girls!

well ive just been going through my last af's etc...

an i put my last periods from the last 3mths an it says my cycle this month is 36days!
giving me totally different ov times an fertile days! ive come to a complete holt!
unless my af arrives in 2 days like it bloody should do so heres what i have!

28th august was when i concieved - my af arrived 14th september resulting in chemical pregnany! - 28 day cycle was this like it should be :)
based on 28 day cycle from here my ov day in november should of been the 3rd
i bd'd on the 27th 28th 1st & 2nd which my chances of being pregnant are high!

then from the 14th september - 20th october 36day cycle :/
it says on the calender tracker i have that this month from october is a 36day cycle so this wipes out the 1st & 2nd november for fertile / ovulation! :(
but gives me 07th of November 2010 - 12th of November 2010 for ov & fertile i bd'd on the 12th & 13th which looks me like i bd'd on ovulation day and after what chance do i have getting a bfp from this?

i hope to good after all this studyin ive done that af is on its way from the 28day cycle or am back to square one again.......

if am on the 36day cycle there is 10days till af is due now :( more waiting knew my body was trying to tell me something to not test now i know bloody why! arrghhhh such a mess :wall2::mad:

if you BD's on O day and the day after you still have a chance of bfp hun

thanks hunni am gettin different fertile days an that from different sites!
so if no af in 2days looks like am on the 36day cycle this month cant understand it at all this is the first 36day cycle ive had since starting af! :/ maybe due to the chemical pregnancy! i guess! oh well sit back an wait again i suppose! so if this is 36day cycle am only 5dpo today :/

it may be a one of due to the chemical pregnancy! it does funny things to your body! after mc my next af came on time but i bled for 2 weeks lol then my ext cycle was 14 days long! so just try ad relax and your body will put itself right! xxx:dust:

thank you very much! ive been relaxed , just slight confusion ive been doing opk n noticed if i was on the 28day cycle that they wouldnt be positive at the time i took them now going off the 36day cycle the opks where positive when they should of been soooooo looking like its 36day cycle this time! lol! so am now 5dpo what a mess haha!

but to top it off! ive found an amazing site that report back with the 2ww statistics an from 4-6dpo diarrhea was 4.1 percent an i had this! haha suppose its another waiting game but am sure af will appear :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back