Thought AF had arrived but just got faint BFP on 2 HPT's!

Mrs P

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG thought AF had arrived saturday night after BD with husband, i was very upset as i miscarried in Feb :cry: and thought this month would be my BFP month so carried on as normal. But didnt feel like AF, small amount of v dark red and brown CM :oops: sorry if TMI! and small stomach cramps, Just done 2 cheap HPT's and both got very faint BFP!!!!! I used the same HPT'S last time i was pregnant!
Im so worried and extatic at the same time about miscarrieing again sorry if this post is misspelt and rushed someone plese talk to me ! :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mrs P,

O my god! Sounds like you may be pregnant!! Try and relax and go out and buy another brand of hpt to see if you get the same result. Fingers crossed for you! As you know, the blood may be implantation spotting rather than your AF. They say that a faint line is still a line!!!

Keep us updated on the result. I would be very excited in that situation!

Congratulations :D

Can I advise you go & see your doctor tomorrow if you are worried. Fingers & toes crossed for a healthy pregnancy & a healthy bubba for you :D

Wobbles x

OMG!!! Mrs P it looks like your pregnant!! You lucky thing you. I would get a few different brands of preggie tests and give them a go to see what result you get. Cant wait to hear your news!!! xxx

Fantastic Mrs P! I was gutted for you when you had your MC...and thrilled at your faint line! Let us know how your next tests go!

just done a clearblue and got another faint positive but stronger than the cheap HPT's i did last night! :D

Wish i could post a photo of the test coz i just cant believe it :shock:

Mrs P.....you must post your BFP on the 'Announce Your BFP' Sticky for all to see!! CELEBRATE!!!

Congratulations Mrs P!! That's great news after the turbulant few months you have had. Sending you my best wishes for the next 9 months.

:dance: I am soooooooo happy for you!!!
Send some of your babydust my way, if you have any spare!!!!!

Marie

Hi thanks for all your kind words! :D
Me and Phill are going away for the weekend to germany, so im gonna enjoy that then made an appointment at the docs.

LOTS of baby dust to you Marie!! :D

Love
Amy xxxxx

Congratulations Mrs P really really happy for you enjoy your weekend in germany also and relax and celebrate. :clap:

Congratulations on your BFP!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend away!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, many congratulations MrsP, well worth the wait.

Take care

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back