I've had milky CM for over two weeks

Angela123

Reaction score
HI

I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me something. I came off the pill on Christmas day 2006. I ended up having a 35 cycle, but when AF arrived, It lasted a day and it was very very light. I assumed it was AF and then started counting my days etc for the next cycle. I predicted I would ovulate on the 21st Feb and about a week before I noticed milky CM - and heaps of it. Sorry TMI! From about the 19th Feb I have also had sore nipples - so I was certain I was ovulating that week, along with mild cramping. If I was ovulating - why would I still have milky CM now, its the most I have ever seen! There has only been 5 days of February where we havent BD'd. I was hoping what I thought was AF was implantation bleeding, but have not tested since because of the disappointment. I am due on the 7th March.What do you suggest is happening?

Hi Angela,

I am no expert and some other girlies here might give you more sound advice, however, it does sound as though you'AF' may have been implantation bleeding. You may not have got a BFP then because there was not enough hormone for the test to detect. the sore bbs and the mucus suggest pregnancy to me, simply because I had these symptoms too when I was pg. Cm was particularly prolific. I would definately test again and/or go to docs and ask for blood test.

I have to admit that I have never been on the pill (due to family history) and come off of it, so I can not confidently say if that might have an effect either.

Fingers crossed for good news honey
Michelle
xxxxx

Hi

Thanks for the info, but I am very scared to test in case it is negative. my nipples arent too sore, just tingling every so often and the odd pain here and there. If it was implantation bleeding, how far along would I be? 6 weeks? Wouldnt I have more symptoms by now?

Hi

Forgot to mention - suspected AF arrived 31st January, if I did a test int he middle of the day, it would be accurate right?

hi,

Erm, sounds as though you would be about 6 weeks based on dates you said. a test at midday on the day your af is due is not the most reliable. at that early stage, it is much better to test in the morning or after you have not urinated for 4 hours. Loads of women get negatives early on, it is simply because there is not enough hormone in your system yet.

Although I got a BFP on hpt...doctor's test showed BFN at week 5, and eventually BFP at week 6 after hormone had built up.

I would definately test, I know it is disappointing to get a BFN, but if you are pg, it should definately show now. I would test. If you do get a BFN :(, go and see your doc and share your concerns. you need to know either way really.

At 6 weeks, my bbs weren't horrendously sore, but I knew I didn't like anything to brush past them either.

hope this all makes sense
M
x

Yeah, I did a test on 24th Jan - that was the day AF was due (IF I was on a 28 day cycle) since it was my first month for not being on the pill, I decided it would be irregular and waited, then on 31st when I had some bleeding I thought it must have been AF.

Well I just went down to the shop to get a pregnancy test, when do you suggest I do it? If I was pregnant from last month, surely it wouldnt matter what time of the day I tested today right?

I just found this to confirm what I said

Most pregnancy tests are capable of determining 90% of pregnancies after the first day of the missed period. This percentage goes up to 97% if you wait 5 to 8 days after the first day of the missed period. Make sure you use your first urine in the morning for the pregnancy test - it will have the highest concentration of HCG which will determine if you are pregnant or not.

at this stage, yes, a test anytime should show BFP if you are, I would think

Good luck let us know :D

Im very scared. Ive got nothing to lose right? Either way, better luck next time if its a BFN.

Oh I also had very very bad acne break out on my face last week.

Aww, sorry honey. You were right to test to be sure. I would an appointment to see the doc this week and ask him what he thinks is happenening.

Keep up all the Bding!!!!! Fingers crossed for this month

M
x

I would wait for your next period and if that dont come then go see doc. i came off the pill and was 2 weeks late and had a very very light bleed that only lasted a day and a half and was nothin like af is usually but i got pregnant the month after. good luck hun. HTH xxxx

Hi

I have had very very sore nipples all day! Like they are burning. I am now thinking that maybe I ovulated way earlier than I thought?? They even look like there is a little bit of skin coming off them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back