Going Crazy on a 3ww???!!!

ttcmanama

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!

I hope you all had a great christmas! Mine has been nerve wracking lol!!

My husband and I recently started trying to concieve - this is the first month. However things have all got a little confusing!! My last AF was 23rd NOV (25 day cycle) so I was due to start again 17th Dec - I'm now on my 9th late day!!!

I thought I was meant to ovulate around the 4th of Dec so hubby and I BD everyday that week :) then because I wasn't feeling great didn't BD again for a few days and then started again the next week. I started feeling nauseous, tired, dizzy and had a lot of cramping so put it down to my AF coming. But when AF didn't show up I made an appt to see my gyn (3 days late by now!). She did an internal u/s to make sure that all was ok and confirmed that I had ovulated but very recently (much later than I thought) she didn't seem concerned about missed AF and said that if it didn't show up I should do a HPT at 7 and 14 days late then go in. So naturally I couldn't resist doing HPT's so did one at 3days late, one at 5 and one at 8 - all BFN!!!!

Now I am in the terrible 3rd week of waiting!!! I have had mild cramps (strange pinching feeling) for the last 12 days, nausea, extreme exhaustion, extreme hunger, headaches, dizzy spells, constipation, bloating and clear watery cm - sorry if tmi lol!

My question is has anyone else been in this situation before and if so do you have any advice on how to cope and what was your outcome - does anyone think I could be pregnant or is it just wishful thinking???!!! I just don't know what to think at the moment - I never expected anything to happen this soon - I naively thought that it would take 3 months lol!!!!!

Sorry to have rambled just confused!!!

Baby dust to all and Merry Christmas

Thanks Meg

Last edited:
Hi hunny :wave:

Welcome to ttc, wishing you lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust:
Ive not been in this situation, a week after af was due i got a bfp last time but i know some ladies on here have had shy bfps that havnt showed up till alot later.
Were you on the pill or anything before ttc?
Goodluck and i hope this is for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya and welcome :)

When you ovulate is directly linked to when you get your period because we all have a luteal phase that is typically the same each cycle, so if you "had ovulated but very recently" then you wouldn't expect to get your period until about 2 week after you ovulated.

So depending on how you interpret "very recently" which i take to mean within a couple of days that you aren't actually late at all.

You should be due on in anything upto 5 days from now and it would still be perfectly normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back