This week I've been mostly craving.....

Lorlor

Reaction score
...oranges. Big ones, small ones, oranges of any type. The smell of the peel makes me unusually happy! It overshadows any other smells that are making me...unhappy (ie boking). I also only want Heinz tomato soup in the evening or sometimes super noodles! Healthy!

What have you been craving this week?

Funnily enough, oranges! I've had 5 already today!

That and beetroot, I'm eating mountains of beetroot at the moment! DH is joking I'm going to turn an orangey/purple colour between the oranges and beets!

HAHAH! No way! They're just so juicy....and....orangy......and....fresh smelling.....and orangy! LOL

Well it's got to be Ben n jerrys strawberry cheese cake ice cream. I'm finding that im waking at 2am and having to drive to asda just to have some lol

i havnt really had any cravings but right now im searching high and low for salt and vinager crisps.. nothing else will do lol xx

my cravings are sweet things cream cakes :-/ unhealthy! i never eat them normaly and i do like a big fat juicy orange tho hmmmm no wander im on the loo all the time lol

Cheese and crisps!! Not at the same time.

I have been enjoying these far too much for months now.

I am not a huge fruit fan but still enjoying my veg and salad so I am getting my 5 a day :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back