EUGH! :(

holly;

Reaction score
I feel horrible! Have been taking my temp, taking agnus castus and drinking pink grapefruit juice every day for 3 days now. They are the only things that i have done differently this month to any other month.

My temp i've taken between 5:00 and 5:20am each morning and has been 36.2 each morning, which has had me looking up as it should be noticeable when my temp goes up when i've OV. I know that taking my temp won't make a difference tohow i feel.

However i feellike complete an uttercrap! :cry:

i'm really tearful. i watched a programme on decorating babies nurseries this morning and it had me crying.

i feel extremely sick. like i can feel it in the back of my throat going to puke, feeling sick. it's just all of a sudden aswell, doesn't slowly build up just like WHACK! there it is.
OH cooked some Garlic chicken things earlier and i was gagging at the smell :puke:

i had some AF type mild cramps yesterday evening and this morning too. AF left on Saturday, and even Saturday was just spotting, didn't really need a sanitary towel; was just there when wiping (sorry for tmi) i get, can't even stand up, painful, make me cry and fall on the floor painful cramps on day 1 of AF, i tend to come on really heavy within an hour of AF just being there when i wipe and then the cramps come. End of day 1 they tend to just be mild and waking up on day 2 there's nothing; i have no more cramps so having them yesterday evening and this morning is dead strange.

also had browny, like old blood discharge as well. it was just there when i wiped last night which worried me a bit having the cramps and everything, this morning i woke up and there was the same in my knickers and it's been there again when i wipe today.

i've had slight diarrhea (sorry for tmi) today as well, which i rarely have unless i've caught another tummy bug from work (i work in a school) there isn't a tummy bug going round at the moment so it isn't that. i thought it might be down to the pink grapefruit juice but i've only been drinking it for 3days, just a small cup and i've drunk two cartons a week of five alive before and not had a problem like this; i'm usually really good with fresh juice.

i've been peeing a lot as well. i don't even have to drink a lot and i'm running to the loo, i'm convinced i have a small bladder anyway because i pee 10X more than any normal person at the best of times, but lately i think, well yeah think i'm peeing more. don't know if i'm noticing it more just because i'm feeling YUCK.

any ideas anyone ?

i really do feel like crap.
i've decided no more agnus castus or pink grapefruit juice until i feel better i feel that bad, i know they'll help me with my TTC but i feel that rough. i can't really take any time off work at the moment either it being christmas and uber busy at work, we've got christmas concerts all week at school and i support a little autistic boy and he isn't coping all too well with the concerts at the moment so can't leave him.

sorry for the long rant, i just don't know what to do and want to cry really. if AF hadn't come i'd be convinced i was PG but seeing as AF came, and earlier that i expected, i'm confused; i couldn't be PG.

thats just how i have been feeling (see my post) its awful but lets hope it is for a good reason !!

i don't know if mine could be for a good reason though, i'm on CD 9 after AF appeared on the 1st.

I've had my period so technically i can't be pregnant ? right ?

ARRRGH :wall: :wall: :wall:

Grapefruit juice is very acidic and that might be causing you to reflux (which will be that sicky feeling at the back of your throat).

Try cutting down on the grapefruit and maybe some gaviscon - see if that helps. I reflux quite often (esp. at the moment as I just ate burritos - delicious but deadly :lol: ) and I chew one of the gaviscon tablets as and when which helps a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back