This might be a bit TMI. Sorry!

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Heya.

A thought just clicked.

When us girlies give birth, do we have to take body piercings out?

As sorry TMI, I have my foof pierced :whistle:. And I love it, and I would NEVER get it done again due ot the pain lol, and I'm just wondering if I would need to take it out when I have my bubba?!

good question and I would check with your midwife :)

I imagine it would hurt more if baby got tangled in it though.......

Lol It's not like a massive ring on my labia!

It's just my hood pierced with a bar in it, so I can't see how it would catch baby or anything, I didn't know about tearing, but no one tears up to their clit do they!? They only usually tear towards your bum? Thats why I was asking really!

I've heard it is possible to tear the other way but a lot less common.

I would imagine they would ask you to take it out, prob loads of reasons of safety :-s I would ask, but the mw there at the time of birth might have diff opinion. Sorry not been much help! Lol

I had 3 labial tears all up round my clit as my Lo came out with her arm next to her head. Anythings possible!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

They will ask you to remove just in-case.

xxxxxxxxx

I had 3 labial tears all up round my clit as my Lo came out with her arm next to her head. Anythings possible!

This made me squirm!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh chicken that must have been awful!! Hope your foofs all okay now!!:whistle:

think you would have to take it out hun incase u was rushed for emergency section as ur allowed no piercing or jewellery, nail varnish etc when u have a section

but worth asking bout :) xx

I think they'll ask you to remove it, just to be on the safe side.

i would think they mite ask u 2 remove it but just ask ur mw xxx

Holy crap! X

I looked for a suitable smiley for this .. there isn't one with watery shocked eyes and crossed legs. OMG ... ouch!

they will make you take it out....sorry.. xx

Heya.

A thought just clicked.

When us girlies give birth, do we have to take body piercings out?

As sorry TMI, I have my foof pierced :whistle:. And I love it, and I would NEVER get it done again due ot the pain lol, and I'm just wondering if I would need to take it out when I have my bubba?!

Learn something new everyday about you... Eww missy.... that has to have hurt having this done... dont think you will be able to keep it in though... but surely wont close up through the birth stage just ask the doctor when they finished to put it back in haha... You bought goosebumps to my skin haha... Did you ask your midwife? im curious now.. :)

I'm pretty sure by about 35 weeks you will have removed it , as weight of baby makes most of your lady garden swell and ache I wouldn't want anything like a piecing down there , before ,during and especially not after birth. In hindesight I am sure you will understand .best wishes xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back