Piercings

Emily0505

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have my bellybutton pierced and I am undecided as to whether to take it out or not. I had two surface piercings underneath which i have already removed as they would deffo not have been bump friendly, but i dont know what to do bout my belly button. Its not a problem now obviously but could be when i get a bump. I know you can get pg belly bars- anyone used/ using them? Any good?

I would prefer not to take it out but i am resigned to the fact i may have to.

While we r on the subject i also have my ears pierced 4 times, including my tragus, my tongue and the nape of my neck but dont think they'll cause a problem! Anyone else got any piercings?

XX

I have my belly peirced as well, just now I have a maternity bar in it which is perfectly fine....I'll probably take it out nearer the birth though xx

also got my eyebrow and ears peirced as well :)

Last edited:
Maternity bars are fine I think I've seen them in Argos but I got mine from a tattoo shop only cost about £4!

A maternity bar should be fine for you to use. If you take it out you might wish you hadn't it once bubba is born.
I have my tongue pierced :p

I would rather try and keep it in but will have to wait and see. I'll def try a maternity one and hopefully that'll do the trick.

XX

I've had my belly button pierced since I was 12! It began feeling uncomfortable around week 19-20 so I took it out. I toyed with it for ages but OH kept telling me to just do it, so I did and I'm glad I did to be honest, cos it was feeling really stretched. My belly button has a mark there now but nothing I can't live with :)

I've had a maternity bar in since about 16 weeks. It's long but it doesn't get caught on anything. Normal bars were gettin too tight with belly expanding! Now at 30+3 it's still fine. Not caused me any problems although they did ask me to take it out for scans but it's fine otherwise xx

I also have tongue, nose and 14 piercings in my ears inc tragus, rook, conch and diath xx

Last edited:
yeah the preg bioflex bars are pretty good, i have a few so if i need a longer one i can swap at any time. i have both eyebrows, labret, scaffold, 2 tunnels and 5 other ear piercings. i had my nipples done but had to take them out after about 9 weeks as they started getting crusty and sore. was totally gutted about that so might see about getting them done again in the future but theyre healed for now. my belly bar has been fine with the bioflex bar so far :)

The only thing you will have to take out your piercings for is a section. I had my belly button done and still have it after my first. I put in a preggy bar and it lived on may it be my bars are too big and they slip down. I have to take all my jewelery off for my section that was all.

I have my belly button pierced and got one of those maternity bar things. It has worked well so far, though I can see the skin stretching out and my belly button is getting shallower so I don't know if it might pop out soon and then I'll have to take it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back