TMI - sorry!!!!

Danielle77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Sorry, this is a totally TMI post........has anybody else noticed that their foof smells a little different?? It seems to be much harder to keep it 'fresh'. It's not pretty but I'm assuming it's a symptom as I don't have an infection or anything? X

I hate to admit but yep i have the same problem!! Never had it before I was pregnant. Its so annoying. I haven't changed soaps or anything since being pregnant either! x

think it's just your hormones hun if ur worried then speak to MW i have to shower everyday and i take a pack of feminine wipes around with me in my bag because i'm paranoid about it! xxx

Thank God!!! I'm so self conscious with my OH, I keep whipping the Johnson's baby wipes out! It must be a hormonal thing!!! X

I should get some fem wipes really - good idea. Well, I'm glad it's not just me!!! The things we do hey! X

Me too!! I feel really dirty and i can sometimes smell myself (how embarrassing!!) so im always washing it and its a bit better if i use pantyliners and i change them often too so i can feel a bit fresher.

yep I made the doc do a swab I was so paranoid about it. lol. He said that he thought it was a change in the balances inside (acids/alkalines) and hormones. I am obsessed with it. lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back