TMI - sorry!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Danielle77, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Danielle77

Danielle77 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    Sorry, this is a totally TMI post........has anybody else noticed that their foof smells a little different?? It seems to be much harder to keep it 'fresh'. It's not pretty but I'm assuming it's a symptom as I don't have an infection or anything? X

2. aliciabubba

aliciabubba Well-Known Member

I hate to admit but yep i have the same problem!! Never had it before I was pregnant. Its so annoying. I haven't changed soaps or anything since being pregnant either! x

3. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

think it's just your hormones hun if ur worried then speak to MW i have to shower everyday and i take a pack of feminine wipes around with me in my bag because i'm paranoid about it! xxx

4. Danielle77

Thank God!!! I'm so self conscious with my OH, I keep whipping the Johnson's baby wipes out! It must be a hormonal thing!!! X

5. Danielle77

I should get some fem wipes really - good idea. Well, I'm glad it's not just me!!! The things we do hey! X

6. piglets

piglets Well-Known Member

Me too!! I feel really dirty and i can sometimes smell myself (how embarrassing!!) so im always washing it and its a bit better if i use pantyliners and i change them often too so i can feel a bit fresher.

7. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

yep I made the doc do a swab I was so paranoid about it. lol. He said that he thought it was a change in the balances inside (acids/alkalines) and hormones. I am obsessed with it. lol. x