Stringy discharge!!! TMI

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I just went to the toilet and wiped and there was some stringy discharge, i don't know if it was white or clear as i have white toilet roll lol it was like snot!....this is nothing to worry about right? First thing i thought was mucus plug :shock:
Although we did BD last night so could be that? i thought it would of came out by now lol.
Sorry for the TMI!!! xxx

I think it'll be last nights BDing, I get this too, used to wonder if it was EWCM if that helps with what it looks like.

Yeah i think your right! Had to write on here just in case lol...kinda freaked me out for a minute xxx

I think it'll be last nights BDing, I get this too, used to wonder if it was EWCM if that helps with what it looks like.

Yeah it sounds like thats what it is hun.

x x x x

What does BD stand for?

You will have increased discharge anyway - might want to wear pantyliners :) Not that I ever 'want' to, but they can make you feel less icky!

I have to wear pantyliners anyways :( lol xxx

Pinky yep think it is...feel silly now lol xxx

Awww don't feel silly hun!

Purplehippy - BD'ing is baby dancing I think lol.

x

THAT'S it!!!

I vaguely remembered it from 2007.

Well, the pantyliner thing is all I can still suggest and yer doing that already.

Liners and pads make me itch something chronic - I'm a mooncup user, but I have pads for hospital because same rules apply for a mooncup as with tampons.

Can't wax lyrical about mooncups etc enough, though - there's also other products if you can get over the 'eww' factor - I mean, we can't help bleeding and yet we still have to pay for the products............

Yep, I would say deffo from the BDing! On the rare occasion we've done it I had this for one or two days after this! Horrible isn't it! One of many reasons I don't bother with it anymore!

I'm glad you asked shauna as I had exactly the same yesterday and we had done the bd! Don't feel silky - this thread made me feel better too! x

Ah well thats good then i am glad it made you feel better :) xxx

and omg Rosa :rofl: think thats the first time iv'e laughed today :lol: xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111