This is killing me :-(

Petra

Reaction score
92 days since my last period and I desperately tested again this morning... of course BFN :wall: No sign of AF.. never wanted AF that bad ! How much longer is this going to take? Am I the only one with long cycle as this?

:( :hug: sorry hun, I hope it sorts out. I've not had that long a cycle but didn't want to read and run.

Have u been docs about it? Wish I could shed some light :hug:

x

Thanks Elviedee, I went to the doctor twice and all clear. My blood is fine, no sign of PCOS.. they say I just need to wait until it comes :wall: I have apointment on 18th at the assisted conception unit.. hope they do more tests and give me some answers :pray:

:hug: I really hope something gets sorted out for you soon hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There has been a couple of girls on here before with long cycles they were both over cycle day 100, I can not remember who though, although I remember that one of them is now pregnant.

I know it is hard but try not to stress as i'm sure you know stress can delay AF.

sending you babydust and AF dust and hope you get BFP rather then AF :wink:

All the best hun i hope things are sorted for you soon :hug:

Hey hun your not the only one, my last af was end of october. it's horrible as i have been suffering from pms for like 3 months now, with cramps and bloatedness and headaches :( . i hope af arrives for us soon!! :hug:

Hello flower, my af is really late as well, last af was in dec and im am usually on time each month. So I went to the doctors and they have taken blood from me to test im waiting for the result, she did mention that she may give me some tablets which will increase the lining of my uterus :? Not quite sure what they are or if they will help I assume they are hormones type tablets. I have got to go back when my bloods come back. So I know how frustrated you are. Hope we both get a BFP soon or even our AF. :hug: :hug:

poor u xxx i had a period of not having periods wen i was young and not ttc so i didnt mind- this must be torture for u, hope she shows for u soon xxx

I had a 120+ day cycle in 2006 and it drove me crazy. I ended up switching GPs and hassling them every week before they actually did anything about it.

The first GP I saw told me not to worry as 'it's only a problem if you bleed too much' and also told me I was stupid for TTC at 21 and shouldn't even think about it for another 10 years! (I switched VERY quickly)

Incredibly I ended up pregnant before anything official could be diagnosed, and I've been fairly regular (26-32 days!) since AF came back after I had DS.

:hug: I hope something happens soon, keep hassling your doc until s/he does something. :hug:

Really sorry you're having to go through this Petra, I know how frustrating it is. I had a m/c in August last year and didn't get AF until early January. I went to see my docs a few times and they just kept saying to give it time and that my body would kick back into action eventually. I also had hormone levels taken which were normal, so no real explanation why it took so long.

Now when I think about the last few months, I remember having twinges and cramps quite regularly and think it was probably my body trying to ovulate but not quite getting there; have you had any signs that you may be oving, are you temping, etc? I started using OPK's every time I felt any unusual twinges and eventually one came up positive - I was over the moon!

Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too much longer for AF and don't forget we're all here for you any time you want to chat.

Emma x

I feel for you Petra :hug:
Fingers crossed it sorts outself out for you soon :hug:

Hiya :wave: I am taking Agnus Castus and drinking tea from herbalist for the past 4 months. I have also bought 50 cheep ovulation sticks and test every other day when I come back from work. I am not over weight and don't suffer from stres..

Life without AF is quite nice, no worries and pains every month.. on the other hand I feel that my chances getting pregnant are very low... I am trying to stay positive but it doesn't work sometimes :shakehead: I am so grateful for your replies.. you keep me going girls.

Lots of babydust to all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back