BFN...?

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Okay so i went against my original plan and tested 2 days before af... i tested with fmu this morning and got BFN. Feeling quite down about things just now, but i'm telling myself it could be too early, i could have ov'd late? or maybe my cycle is a bit longer this month...

Do i still have a chance?

:(

xxx

I know it's disheartening, but try to be positive, you're not out til AF arrives hun. x

Scottishlassie, like MissJuly said, it's not over till AF arrives xx Good luck to you x

Thanks MissJuly, I'm trying to stay positive :(. 2 days to go...

Hoping my cycle is just a bit longer this month, and it will be a BFP :)

*happy thoughts, happy thoughts* lol :p

x

Lol I would test on the day AF is due if she hasn't arrived. I'll be at the ready with my baseball bat ready to wallop her away for you. ;)

Yeah, i have plenty tests (poas addict!) but i will try leaving testing to wednesday morning. Hope your aim and swing is good, better knock her out of sight!! :p x

Lol I'll try!! :p

I was considering buying a load of ebay cheapies but not sure if they're any good! :)

MissJuly, its the first time i used internet cheapies this month, gotta admit they are better on the bank, not sure if they are as good as other tests though!

Hi Spinney, thanks for your post, did i read somewhere that you have been getting BFN, and af hasnt came yet? has your af due date passed yet?

We're not out until the witch sings :p and i hope she has lost her voice!

xxx

Spinney - really sorry just seen on another thread the witch got you!! :(
:hugs: *hugs!*
xxx

Hmmm. I'll opt not to, purely because I promised my husband I wasn't stressing about having a baby and was not going to POAS every day.. (DRAT!) Lol. :)

Haha thats probably a wise decision not to stress about it! I keep trying not too, and i tell myself that i'm not stressing, whats the harm in POAS ;-) hehe, i mean...they're there, so i mayswell use them! :)

But yeah i am trying to take a more relaxed approach, but its around the time af is due...things get a bit tense.

We just really want it to happen. I guess it will someday, hopefully this month! :) x

I know what you mean hun. I was explaining to my OH it's so stressful but for me personally, because I know we only get ONE chance really to concieve, out of all the bloody days there is in the cycle, there's only ONE ovulation day!!!! (Not fair!) He agrees but thinks it's better we just BD like we're not trying.

Although last night after BDing I did keep my legs bent in missionary and then pulled them up to my chin... ;) With a cushion or 2 under my bum..... :p

Hehe the bum in the air is the best! OH's face when i do it is so funny :p. i dont quite pull my legs up to my chin, but that sounds interesting! i may try this :). But yeah we do make sure that BD'n is for enjoyment and not all about making a baby (ofcourse thats a big part of it), but we make sure we enjoy it as well :) x

Don't listen to them! They are eeeeeeevil.

or maybe i'm being evil :muaha:

Anyway, i got a BFN when loads of ladies get positives and i was told that i wasn't out until AF arrived, unfortunately by the time AF arrived i was utterly convinced that i was gonna get my BFP.

It broke my heart when i didn't...

You got a BFN two days before AF and chances are that it is going to stay that way... just accept that your chances aren't good although not completely non-existant and ready yourself for disappointment and you might just get a pleasant surprise :)

I agree with Louise but I know when it comes to testing I won't be able to do that!

I also think that if you wait for AF then getting AF is just as upsetting as a bloody BFN!

We can't win really can we??

You're not out for sure yet so good luck and lots of babydust to you xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks girls. I guess that could be a way at looking at it! Not getting my hopes up, and then if i'm surprised with a BFP...then yeah that would be amazing!

We'll see. Feeling more down about things now lol. To be honest i'm probably going to get my hopes up anyway :( just keep telling myself "it could happen!".

Lots of babydust for you girls and me too xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So annoying, i've got thoughts running through my head. Me and OH want this so badly, and its not happened yet. I know i'm not out yet, but just feeling down about things.

I know i've seen a thread about this before, and don't get me wrong its great people who ttc and conceive fast, but it frustrates me how loads of people who don't look after children, probably don't even want one, are not bothered about them (etc.!), having children really easily. It's not fair. Sorry just a wee rant :(

x

I absolutely agree with you Scottishlassie. Life isn't fair sometimes. Don't give up hope though, it will happen for you one day I am sure.

How long have you been trying?

I'm on my 4th cycle just now.. i know it probably doesnt seem long and theres other girls who have been trying longer, i'm just impatient i guess :(, are you ttc? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back