This Forum/When Do You Post ?

Ryan seems to find it difficult to sleep on me except for when I'm on the computer chair, so I'm on here a lot during the days, often feeding or holding a sleeping Ryan at the same time, so forgive any typo's but I'm usually writing one-handed! Also I come on on Wednesday evenings when Nat is at band practice.

i'm not on it as much as before, when i was pregnant. I'm spending more time looking after baby now.

J-Do1979 said:
Loads and loads!

Im my own boss so tend to get a bit distracted on here in the day.

I would be lost without it now as i dont know any other preggo ladies and this is my first baby so I have found the advice and support invaluable. Plus I have made loads of good mates who make me smile and we have a good giggle together.

Special mention to me pals Kimbo and Happy Chick who have really helped me and who I love lots! :hug: :hug:

(That sounded a bit like i was making a speech at the Ocsars didnt it!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wooo Hooo we're officially PF addicts :D:D Luv u loads too chicks :hug: :hug:

Kimbo said:
J-Do1979 said:
Loads and loads!

Im my own boss so tend to get a bit distracted on here in the day.

I would be lost without it now as i dont know any other preggo ladies and this is my first baby so I have found the advice and support invaluable. Plus I have made loads of good mates who make me smile and we have a good giggle together.

Special mention to me pals Kimbo and Happy Chick who have really helped me and who I love lots! :hug: :hug:

(That sounded a bit like i was making a speech at the Ocsars didnt it!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

jdo.jpg

Kimbo you're so creative lmao!!

:rotfl:

Usually late and into the early hours, I think maybe I don't have insomnia, I'm just addicted to PF :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back