This Forum/When Do You Post ?

Guadagnia

Reaction score
Hi..
Im interested to know when you do most surfing on here, I do it when Im feeding the baby, unearthly hours of the morning lol :rotfl:

Its a nice place to be, albeit a little addictive I have to confess, my OH keeps saying, your not pregnant any longer why do you go on there. I told him, its informative and friendly ..

Men eh :doh:
Rgds
Guadagnia

admittedly i think i read the site more than most of the mums-to-be :oops: probably just because im at the computer quite alot... and ill log onto the site and have a browse anytime im sat here :lol:

anytime except at work (we have v strict internet use rules...and having pf on my list may raise a few questions :wink: )

I usually come on early morning and then again about 10pm while OH is watching some rubbish on the tv.

erm..... 24/7 :lol: :lol:

since stopping driving i've not been able to go shopping or visiting people when i feel like it, so i'v nothing else to do really.

plus i've made some really good friends on here now and chat to them on MSN all the time.

so im going to get all my forum time in now becasue i'm sure that will change in 23 days! :cheer:

A lot of the time :oops:

My laptop is on all day and I come on in between seeing to/playing with Jake and tidying up, watching tv etc. Im back at work in 2 weeks anyway so you'll see a lot less of me soon :rotfl:

Mostly in the mornings when the kids are eating breakfast and watching a bit of TV.

I pop on in the day a little, while they are busy or Brody is sleeping, then more at night when the kids are in bed and OH is watching rubbish eg Cricket

:?

I just keep my laptop on all day and pop in when ever i have free time, not on college days though.
Mostly at night when the tv is crap, after the soaps.

But as i'm on strict orders to rest from OH i'll make the most of it....lol

I find this forum addictive, and i cant believe how nice everyone is and the advice you get is priceless because nearly most people have been in the same situation.

majority of the time its at nite time i do come on if bray is asleep or out with my mum!

i used to be on all the time then stopped wen bray got older

my boyf says the same thing lol
but iv found i hav MORE to talk about with a baby than i did with a pregnancy! think iv done most of my posts since millie was born hehe
mostly in evenings after millies gone to bed, but i the day like now im on but i keep leaving the computer every 5 minutes to deal with millie, n sometimes ill stay signed in but im not actually at my laptop im off changing a nappy/feeding a baby/getting toys or playmat out/hanging out laundry/etc etc etc

tots hope said:
When i am meant to be working!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

same as!! :oops: think i was on at that much at one point they realised and blocked the internet so now the whole firm can only go on the net between 1-2pm and before 9am - ooooops! :shakehead: :rotfl:

:oops: all day lol

I leave laptop on and in between feeds changes play pop on. then again in evenings when oh is watching rubbish on tv :roll:

Loads and loads!

Im my own boss so tend to get a bit distracted on here in the day.

I would be lost without it now as i dont know any other preggo ladies and this is my first baby so I have found the advice and support invaluable. Plus I have made loads of good mates who make me smile and we have a good giggle together.

Special mention to me pals Kimbo and Happy Chick who have really helped me and who I love lots! :hug: :hug:

(That sounded a bit like i was making a speech at the Ocsars didnt it!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
Loads and loads!

Im my own boss so tend to get a bit distracted on here in the day.

I would be lost without it now as i dont know any other preggo ladies and this is my first baby so I have found the advice and support invaluable. Plus I have made loads of good mates who make me smile and we have a good giggle together.

Special mention to me pals Kimbo and Happy Chick who have really helped me and who I love lots! :hug: :hug:

(That sounded a bit like i was making a speech at the Ocsars didnt it!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

jdo.jpg

LOL :rotfl:

but iv found i hav MORE to talk about with a baby than i did with a pregnancy!
Oh no, it gets worse? Im on here far too much and im not even at those stages yet, HELP!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was on the phone to a supplier when I saw that and just nearly choked!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

God I wish that was my body!!!

J-Do1979 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was on the phone to a supplier when I saw that and just nearly choked!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

God I wish that was my body!!!

:lol: :lol: :moon: :moon:

I'm not on half as much as I used to be but thats because I'm trying to give Jonah lots of attention so he doesn't feel pushed out by Abigail. And cos Robin is on paternity leave so we're doing 'family' stuff.

Why you not driving anymore Kim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back