When are you most likely to go on ebay?

little*red

Reaction score
hey,
im selling a few things on ebay and wanted to know when most people tend to go on ebay. It was just so i know what time is best to start an auction at so it ends (and therefore at the top of a search) when there will be a lot of people online. Sometimes i forget and list items at about 2am and not a lot of people are on line when its finishing :doh: .
So do you have a particular day or time tend to go on it more (e.g sunday night after the kids go to bed) or is it just a random browse every now and again? :D

They say about 7pm is the best time I think.

Yeah definietly in the evening when people are home from work and the kids are in bed etc. Would say between 7 and 8 pm

i tend to go on between 6-9..

ending an auction around 7-9 i think is the best thats when i find most of my items get bids on at the last minute.. more ppl at home

i'd say between 7 and 9pm if you want more for them :)

i am a bargain hunter and look out for the ones that finish in the middle of the night you have more chance of gettin them at a bargain price lol

haha i randomly go on whenever ill actually wait till an acution ends 2 get a good bargain thats what ive done with 2 grobags actual grobags one was 99p

i find the majority of my auctions go for more if i end them on a sat/sun evening, i run them for 10 days

my dad has an ebay business and lists his things to finish at 7/8/9pm on weekday or sunday nights or anytime on sunday afternoons, becuase people go out on Friday and Saturday nights, and dont have much else to do on Sundays except go online and if they are watching something then they'll check their email and get the email that says 'your item is ending soon' so they'll have time to do something about it..

evenings or weekends tend to be the best for seling i find

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back