**THE UPGRADE** TEMP FORUM ADDRESS IN FIRST POST

poppy160 said:
Eeeek..I re-registered and my post count is back to 1...but that is temporary until it's up and running properly?? Sorry to be a pain :lol:

Aaaah everyone elses has gone back to 1 aswell..sorry!!

the temporary forum isn't the upgrade... its where we'll be posting on tuesday while the upgrade is done, that all.

lol only just seen this! thanx hav registered with mini-pf for next monday if im on (might be on another date tho anyway yay!)

Do you have to register again for the new upgrade? will it be the same web address and will i have to download my tickers and avatar again? im really confused! sorry its my preggo brain making me a bit thick! can you use the same user name for the tempary forum?

The upgraded version will remember you, your posts and your tickers.

The temp one you need to reg. again, preferable with your current username so everyone knows who you are :)

Urchin said:
Are you ready for your surprise?

The forum is going to have a TOTAL upgrade one week tomorrow, Tuesday 8th July. We will be offline all day, starting at around 9am ish
:D

Before you all panic...

- Yes, we are keeping all members, posts and post counts, they are all being moved across to a brand new forum. :)

- I will set up a little forum for the day to give you all somewhere to go, I will do it tomorrow so you can all see this link and bookmark it.

This is all LauraB's doing, and its going to be a lot of work or her, so if it takes longer etc we all have to be very patient!

I have seen a test run of the new version and its so funky! Loads of cool little features and loads more we can add as we go.

Temp forum here....

http://pregnancyforum.forums1.net

This is just a temporary forum I have set up for when this one is offline.

You all need to register again (IF you want to use it, you don't have to, it's just somewhere to go until the upgrade is sorted.)

It's version 3, so kinda like we're getting. I have made a couple of sub-catagories just so you can see the kind of thing we mean....just fiddling with it now....

must things change? i hate change. im a creature of habit :(

Bummer, ive registered but I never got an activation email so I cant post on it!

Urchin said:
The upgraded version will remember you, your posts and your tickers.

Thank God for that :cheer:

I was sitting here just now watching OH play on the Wii and I was thinking about how it's the forum upgrade tomorrow and I suddenly panicked that all my posts would be gone and I would be a newbie again, so I just had to come on and check :oops: :lol:

choklatemunky said:
Bummer, ive registered but I never got an activation email so I cant post on it!

i just activated you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back