Top Of The Morning To You All

Melly+2

Reaction score
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the fabulous hour of around 2.30 and once again i cant sleep, so this is night 3 of hardly any sleep what so ever and you know what, im pisssed off now :wall: Why wont my body shut off and go to sodding sleep, i just dont get it i really dont

sorry moan over

lol Howdy fellow early riser, i moaned to be Oh all yesterday about getting to sleep early so we could get up early for a good xmas shop 2morow ( today) and now look at me !

Bless ya i remember those sleepless nights sooo well, not that theyve gone but you know what i mean) hardly make time fly do they !! Tried counting sheep :wink: I usually go on heatworld.com and blow my mind with nonsense gossip til im falling asleep at the keyboard :hug: :hug: :sleep: :hug: :hug:

Aww darling, hope your off in the land of nod right now :sleep: i know exactly how you feel, im also having a hard time with sleeping. spent the night on the sofa lastnight :doh: i have a feeling tonights going to be another as my belly feels extra heavy and as hard as a mellon for some reason :hug: :hug: sweet dreams x x

Morning folks. Had a surprisingly ong sleep. Been awake since about 4:45 hopefully ill grab an hour or so about six thirty before the boys get up

Hey ladies, well in the end i just put the telly on and had me another 3 hours kip, i dont know what it is about having the telly on that makes me feel ok to sleep :? Its not even because im scared or anything now, im totally over the scared bit, so what the fook is happening???

I was up all night hun, mostly worry for Ruth.
Im meant to be going out with OH for a meal tonight! I have to go as Ive been so rubbish lately.
Better get an afternoon kip! :sleep:

Mel , have you had your blood test results back yet?
I was feeling restless & fidgety at bedtime a couple of weeks ago and was having problems dropping off to sleep. My bloods came back that my iron level was low and the midwife gave me iron&folic acid tablets..... since then ive had no problems getting to sleep!
....apparently low iron causes a restless feeling in your body.

(staying asleep is a different matter though, i need to wee every 2 hrs)

Aww hunni sorry your still not sleeping well atm whens your next midwife apt is it worth mentioning to her then? :hug: :hug:

tallulah73 said:
Mel , have you had your blood test results back yet?
I was feeling restless & fidgety at bedtime a couple of weeks ago and was having problems dropping off to sleep. My bloods came back that my iron level was low and the midwife gave me iron&folic acid tablets..... since then ive had no problems getting to sleep!
....apparently low iron causes a restless feeling in your body.

(staying asleep is a different matter though, i need to wee every 2 hrs)
She never mentioned anything about my iron levels tbh, i have another appointment in 3 weeks so will ask her then, but until then im just gonna try and make up for lack of sleep in the afternoons, although it failed yesterday i just couldnt sleep even though my body was physically drained.
Just been for a child minding introductory course and nearly fell asleep in there, was also nearly sick too but ive had alot of acid today which is a night mare.
I went into work too to pick up my wages as well and my boss asked me if i wanted to work :eek: Erm i think not thanks :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back