Can I ask?

MJANEW1979

Reaction score
I'm soo fed up girls, stil no sign of baby and induction not until 6th June. Do you think I can ask to be induced earlier? I'm so tired of cramping, not sleeping, feeling down and just want this over with now.

What do you think?

Sorry to moan xxxx

Soory hun they won't induce earlier unless there is a medical reason. I know how fed up you must be by now! I went 14 days over with my son and those 2 weeks were longer than the whole pregnancy I swear. :hug:

Other than what they determinegenuine need, I do not think they are very forthcoming with inducing earlier than planned.

I feel for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I honestly dont think I can take anymore!! I'm crying all the time, I'm tired and just want to be normal again. Its awful!!!

Mary xx

:hug: i know how you feel, its like your in limbo

i just want my baby now but baby doesnt seem to want to meet me :cry:

im a complete moody bitch to everyone and when im not like that im weapy and tearful

just think the 6th of june is the longest u will have to wait, baby might appear before then :hug:

Feel for you :hug: :hug: have you tried all home stuff to get baby out?.. sex, pineapples, curry, walking, scrubbing floors! As been said seems these babies are just far to happy in mummys belly. Hope things kick off soon for you :hug: :hug:

I've tried everything!!! It just seems like nothings happening, also has three sweeps and still nothing. I cant believe how depressed i've been and knowing I feel this way makes it worse as its meant to be the happiest time of my life!!

I just want this to end.

(God i'm moaning today - sorry girls) Thanks for listening too.

XXX

You have every right in the world to moan. And i think this is the best place to do it!

How far over have you gone now MJ?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Mary! :hug: This is my first and although I have no personal experience of even being close to labour, let alone going overdue, I can well imagine how frustrating it can be.

I really hope baby decides to arrive very soon for you!! :hug:

Hi Girls

Still teary, probably doesnt help that i didnt sleep last night, my hair's sh*t and has been since the start of pregnancy which worries me too!!

I'm now 3 days over my due date, booked in for induction on the 6th but really hope I dont have to wait that long!!

Mxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back