Please please please come out now baby.

redbear

Reaction score
I get my induction date Tuesday so really want the baby out before then...

But no signs :(

I have tryed sex (we do that lots anyway) curry, long walks... nothing so far!

Wish the baby could understand its cooked now and can come out, maybe because its so cold! x

thats what im dreading, i really dont want to be induced! I've still got 11 more days til due date though so hoping i dont even get that far.. Wishing u luck and hopefully ur LO gets a wriggle on some time soon! Xx

Last edited:
Not surprised they don't want to come out with the state of the economy lol. Quite surprised there's not a birth tax yet :roll:

Not surprised they don't want to come out with the state of the economy lol. Quite surprised there's not a birth tax yet :roll:

LOL soo true!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that baby appears soon :)

I shouldn't worry too much - with my DD my induction wasn't booked until 12 days after my due date. That turned out to be enough time for it to still happen naturally.
I was first booked for a sweep at 8 days over to help get things going. The fear of the sweep alone brought her on, I think, my waters broke an hour before I left to see the midwife. Despite nothing seem to happen still for many hours after that, it all suddenly became a rush early the next morning and DD was born at 5am the next day at 9 days overdue.

Last edited:
Awwww hope LO gets a wriggle on soon for you xxxxx

I want my baby out now too :-( I want to go into labour this time, painful as it is I still want to experience it for some dumb reason. I could have opted for a c-section and baby would have been here by now!!

Luckily I can't be induced per se as my last was a c-section. But my consultant appointment isn't til next wednesday when I'm 40+5.

I'm going in for induction wed so I know how you feel and I'm not even at my dd!
If it helps my mum had an induction date with my dd, and her waters broke the night before! Out I popped right on dd...she even got a free pram! (Something the hospital was doing if your baby came on time lol) x mum also had no signs before, was just sat there eating dinner x

There not letting me go too far over because of the size of the baby so it won't be 12 days like normal it will be sooner, they dont know exactly how much but my midwife didn't think more than a week. But i really want it to come on its own before then, im scared of needled so would hate the drip!

Thanks ladies for your support lets hope your vibes can start me off lol xx

Really hoping baby arrives soon for you Hun!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back