Thinking of going to the hospita.-l

Serendipity_

Reaction score
:oops:

Ever since Sundayas you know or may not know depends if you read my posts, I haven't been able to eat or drink. Anything I eat or drink just comes straight back up. I had a doctors appointment yesterday but couldn't get out of bed... No energy. Rang them just, closed :doh: Everyones been telling me to go to hospital because I could be dehydrated. What would you do? I don't wanna waste anyones time :oops:

- Can't eat - ginger, toast, crackers, nothing
- Can't drink
- Really weak
- Shaking a lot
- The lights are really bright, I have to hide under the covers

I know loadsa people that go through this :doh: So I don't know. My mom & dad and my friends (one of whom is a nurse at the hospital I'd be going to) have ordered me to go but I feel like a hypocondriac :doh: :oops:

if it was me i would go hun, you are not a hypocondriac at all, your health is very important right now and you don't sound too good at all, go get yourself checked out and maybe they will give you something for dehydration.

good luck, and go now :hug: :hug: :hug:

let us know how you get on

Get your butt to that hospital girl! You need to get checked out and they will be able to help you. Let us know how you get on. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i would either go to the hospital or ring the nhs direct for advice

The advice I have heard and read alot is.

> If your sick more than 3 times a day
> Can't keep food down at all
> can't keep fluid down at all.

You must see your doctor or go straight to hospital as there is a risk of dehydration.

Get your butt up there! :hug:

ring the midwife hun xx thats what they are there for.

Get yourself to the hospital hun... that doesnt sound right babe.

xxx

can you not ring the out of hours GP service, if you go to the hospital they will keep you hanging around for ages hun i guarntee :hug: somebody should be able to assess you at home and therefore make a decision to save your energy and time x

I agree actualy, it would proberly be more in your favour if an out of hours doc refered you if you needed to be up there x

I agree you should go if you cant even keep fluids down. Its ok to not keep food down as you can drink milk, but nothing isnt good - hopefully it'll pass soon and then you'll be saying you cant stop eating! :hug:

^^^Agrees with above. Definitely either get yourself seen by the emergency dr or go to the hospital hun. It's not good that you can't eat or drink at the mo.

Take good care and I hope you feel better soon xx :hug:

I agree with everyone else, let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

I agree with the others chick, would def go to hospital. You might have hyperemesis gravidarum (posh word for severe morning sickness) and need rehydration. You're not being dramatic or anything for going up there, you need to take care of yourself! :hug:

Did you go hun?????

I feel for you i really do, I suffer horrendous sickness in pregnancy, with Jaeda i was being sick every twenty min.

Let us no how u are hun :hug:

I'd go to hospital if I were you - it's very easy to get dehydrated especially when you are sick and they can get some fluids into you which will make you feel better anyway.

Good luck sweetie xxx

Aaaah, thanks for being nice :hug:

I didn't go - I didn't wanna look like a fool, I know everyone gets ill :roll: :oops:

I'm getting better though - can drink Lucosade at the moment and not throw it up :dance: Alhough I sick up anything else :doh:

Meant to book a docs appt today but you know when all you wanna do is sleep :think: I couldn't even be bothered to pick up the phone :|

Just go headache allllll the bloody while because of lack of water. I don't know whether I'm being selfish in I want to spend as little time as poss at the hospital until childbirth :cry: Although if I can't eat anyhing this weekend still, I need to go. My body will run out of stores :shock: Baba will be chomping on my arms :lol:

Thing with drinking Luco is that I'm wide awake with a stomping vicious headache, starving but just let me eat anything and it comes up within seconds. Its horrible. :wall: There's me saying 'oh, I wish I had sickness' bloody prat :lol:

i think you should get checked out by doc hun, lucozade does not replace fluid loss and has a fair amount of cafine and masses of glucose in it none of that is good for u or baby if u are feeling this bad let alone the caffine and glucose levels. the caffine will also take more fluid from ur body hun. u need water.

i was drininking lucozade last year with gastroenteritis but was told to stop as it is no good if u are dehydrating...see a doc asap hun :hug:

rhian85 said:
i think you should get checked out by doc hun, lucozade does not replace fluid loss and has a fair amount of cafine and masses of glucose in it none of that is good for u or baby if u are feeling this bad let alone the caffine and glucose levels. the caffine will also take more fluid from ur body hun. u need water.

i was drininking lucozade last year with gastroenteritis but was told to stop as it is no good if u are dehydrating...see a doc asap hun :hug:

Same as, still think you should go just to be checked over :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back