Whats the earliest?

skairdykat

Reaction score
That you can get symptoms? I'm currently about 6/7 DPO. A couple of days after OV I got a dull ache low down in my belly, a bit like AF but nowhere near as strong. I even kept going to the loo cause I thought I was about to come on :shock: . They stopped but this morning they are back again. I can't work out whether they are AF type pains or the kind of pains you get when you need a number 2 :oops: :oops: . Kind of inbetween if you know what I mean. I also feel quite wet down below :)oops: again). Could it be a sign of pregnancy or just my imagination. Felt a bit sicky when I woke up this morning for a minute before I got up but was okay once I'd gotten out of bed. I don't want to get my hopes up like last month cause I felt like a fool when I came on :doh: . I've looked on the internet and they all say you won't get any symptoms till around you AF would have been due.

i had symptoms the week before my af was due, there a were a couple of days where i felt woozy and i was feeling nauseous on and off, and also had sore nipples, i tested negative tho til a week or so after my af was due but kept testing cos of the symptoms, so it could b symptoms. its annoying but it wud probably be best to wait till about a week after af is due (if it hasnt arrived) and test then

good luck x

i dont think there really is a particular time of the pregnancy that u will get your symptoms .. i found out i was expecting at 4 weeks due to the fact i was already being sick
good luck
x sophie x

I'm sure some people would think I'm bonkers but I had some symptoms from within a couple of days of ovulation!!!

Sore BBs came first (I just new it was much earlier than I would expect when premenstrual) and I had funny pelvic pains like period pains from 4 or 5 DPO plus some creamy CM. When I did first HPT which was negative I was convinced it was wrong - and it was!!!

Hope you get good news - keep us posted!

Sal C said:
I'm sure some people would think I'm bonkers but I had some symptoms from within a couple of days of ovulation!!!

Sore BBs came first (I just new it was much earlier than I would expect when premenstrual) and I had funny pelvic pains like period pains from 4 or 5 DPO plus some creamy CM. When I did first HPT which was negative I was convinced it was wrong - and it was!!!

Hope you get good news - keep us posted!

That sounds just like me!! Well, except for the sore bb's. I'm due on the 22nd so will try to not test till maybe the 26th or so. Thats if AF doesn't turn up that is. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back