Boys

Jacob
Caleb
Max
Leo

Girls

Poppy
Darcy

What do you think, to go with Ethan - Reece and Mason - Ellis.

No idea on middle names yet

xxx

I love all your boys names except Caleb and I love poppy but hate darcy (sorry) xx

Whereas I love Caleb best of all. lol I love the name Darcy but I actually know a few boys called Darcy so I tend to think of it as a boy's name now.

Last edited:
I think Caleb is one of the favourites. I love Darcy, i know it's unisex so wasn't sure about the spelling? I was told the male version is "Darcy" and the female "Darcey"? I'm unsure. There are boys names I like much more than these but OH is not having any of them. x

I have a Max so am biased :) But I also love Jacob. Out of your girls names I love Poppy xxx

I like Leo and max best and darcy but spelt darcie xx

Leo is on my list and I prefer Darcy to Poppy. I struggle to envisage a grown-up Poppy, whereas Darcy works any age imo x

i really like unisex names. my youngest daughter is called Elliotte Jane (Lindsay). however people either love it or hate it. personally we love it, and she soooo suits it.

Poppy and Caleb , darcie for me is a girls name. I have a son called Devon, and we ummed and arrhed over it as a girls name when preg and couldn't do it for a girl, lucky I had a boy. recently at my daughters cross country racw, one of the fastest girls came in , her parents shouted her on with Devon, it really suited her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back