I think this is the one

poochielove

Reaction score
After much discussion and disagrement, OH and i have agreed on a boys name...

Ted (on birth certificate) but would call him Teddie/Teddy so...

Teddy Keith Ward (couldnt get out of the keith thing...its an OH family tradition)

Now i love it because 1. its different and 2. Ted is my grandads name, but wen people ask about names i am thinking of and i tell them their faces force into a fake smile and say "oh, how unusual". So whats everyone else opinion on it? Do you think he would get teased?

I dont actually no the sex yet...but am convinced its a boy!

Our girls names are either Poppy or Daisy. Not middle names yet.

I prefer Edward and then shortening it into whatever pet form you or he likes as he grows up :)

Ted and Teddy are IMHO fine for children but don't sound like adult names to grow in to. They both sounds child like to me.

End of the day its what you like that matters. And how you feel your child will be growing up with his/her name. What is cute for a baby maybe won't be when they are 34. And what sounds an older name in childhood will be grown into as child grows up. All things to consider.

I don't like Edward, but love Ted/Teddie/Teddy!

Ted for a grown man sounds fine to me :think: xx

I just read your reply to my post and what is weirder than us both liking Teddy, is that our girls name has been decided as Daisy!

Alicebabe said:
I just read your reply to my post and what is weirder than us both liking Teddy, is that our girls name has been decided as Daisy!

OMG thats so weird (wheres the shocked face when u need it!!!!)! OH loves the name Daisy. We have style girl!

Found it :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back