Think this is it! (fingers crossed) UPDATE

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!!

Sorry not been on last week, was in hospital :( Some of you may remember I suffer from S.V.T. Where I get heart palpitations. Well it went mad Tues, so got taken to Hospital, it stopped after 6 hours (usually lasts for 20 mins) then it started again Weds and I had to go back in again. Im OK now though!

I'm very excited at the moment. I think we got caught this month! I had more palpitations when I was pregnant with Lola, so maybe it means I am? Anyway, I am sooooooo grumpy (poor Edd :lol: ) and my nipples have gone HUGE and dark! Plus I have some light pink blood in my discharge, very small amount, so Im hoping it's implantation because it's happened before my period it due! I'm also very dizzy and light headed. Please let it be!!! :D :D :D

Love to all

Jenny

xxx

If I have had implantation bleeding could I test soon? I get really obsessed with testing! lol :lol:

xxx

lol hgc hormones get released after implantation so maybe a lil early to test lol

good luck and take care of yourself :hug:

yer there is no reason why you cant test, it might show now.

:hug:

Good luck babe i texted you and PM'ed you and got worried when you didnt reply, i'm glad you're ok.

I am waiting to test too after being sick this morning!

oo that might be a clear sign that u PG kelly :pray:

sounding good girlies.. fingers crossed for you all :pray: ..

aww good luck, all sounds good doesnt it.. when you going to test and let us know :hug:

Going to test fri, I will try and hold out until then!lol! My nipples are even bigger today and very dark! I know I've been pregnant before, but I'm just excited and can't remember much of my symptoms last time, didn't have many of them.

xxxxx

Morning Ladies!

Well theres no sign of AF. Shouldn't be due for it until Sunday. The brown spotting is stopping. I really hope it was implantation bleeding and not a very, very light period! My boobs have gone huge!lol! OH is in his element :lol: :lol:

Good Luck everyone!

Love Jenny

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111