Disappearing line???

this is wheir i get confussed as well hun not sure how long after you can still get the implantaion bleeding and how heavey it should be

My blood was just a smudge, not even that, in my discharge. I can't remember if i had it with Lola or not.

I think the only way to answer it is if you notice it being different to your normal periods, it's usually very light (like spotting) and browner. Though its not unusual to have a little bit of blood right through pregnancy, though these are not always as heavy as a period.

Implantation bleeding usually happens around the time of your period, so thats where it gets confusing. I know I answered my own question!lol! I just needed some reassurance. Looks like I may have to buy another test today.........

I hate this part of not knowing :(

xxx

good luck, i had implantation bleeding 2 days after af was due, tiny amount when i wiped and nothing more. :hug:

Thanks hun. I know its prob TMI, but my whole vaginal area goes really red when my period is about to start (sorry :oops: ) Not got any of that, so fingers crossed!! Looks like my OH will have to buy these test!lol!

xxx

It does sound really promising for you Jenny. Send OH out for a test,a nd let us know tomorrow! :hug:

Hi

sounds good! cant wait to find out get testing!! when is your af due?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back