is this really it.....?

chloe123

Reaction score
helloooo everyone!

well, this morning i have had some very light spotting :cry:
i really hope its implantation and not af!

my temps are all over the place, i had a drop down to 36.4'c a couple of days ago, and this morning it went up to 37.1'c!!! i've not been temping for long- only about 6-7 days, so is this usual/unusual when af comes to town?

fingers crossed!

xxxx

im not sure hun but wanted to wish you all the best. good luck. i hope you get your BFP! :pray: :hug:

Hope you get some happy news soon Chloe! :hug:

hey,

thanks girlies :moon:
its got a bit lighter since this morning, so im hoping that it dissappears totaly!
if it does, then i guess i will test on monday....!

will keep you posted xxx

Based on those temps it sounds like implantation to me. Very best of luck to you hon!!

Oh, fingers crossed for you hun!
fingerscrossed2.gif

hello!

well, sorry if tmi, but i have still only got brown cm, its not very heavy, but enough to wear a pad.
i do sometimes get this before my period, but its usually propper af by now, not 3 days of this!

anyone know if i should still count it as af? or could i still have a chance this month???

hope your all good xxx

hello!

still the same as this morning... no sign of propper af yet!
and no period pains, and normally the first couple of days are painful!

not sure what to do now, think i mite buy some cheep pg tests and see what they say! but mite wait till this cm goes, as the witch may still turn up.

i still have sore nipples, with the white spots on my areolas, and raised little lumps around the outside too, and i feel sick quite a bit too.

im hoping this is it :D

what do you think?

xxxx

Hi Chloe,

Sounds promising to me - test, test, test!!!

Valentine xxx

Hey Hon,

Do you know how many dpo you are? Oh and sore nipples were my first symptom when I was preggers.

Becs x

hey!
im not too sure, about 16-17dpo.
i still have brown cm this morning, although last night i did have a bit of blood, only a really small bit tho- about 2p size- sorry tmi!

hopefully it will go soon, and i can test :D

xxx

ooooh good luck, it definitely sounds promising!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray: :pray:

hello all!

well, i still have the brown cm, but this evening i have had a little bit of blood again! how strange!
going to go to town 2moro n get a test, but will probs test wed morning so i can use FMU.
temp today was 36.7 and has stayed the same all day, eventhough i have been feeling cold!

i expect the test will be a BFN, and im getting my hopes up so much now!

how has everyones day been?

xxx

Chloe--I've been fying to find out--how did it go?? BFP I hope! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111