do you think I'm pregnant?

Griffin

Reaction score
Hi everyone

We started trying for a baby during my ovulation time this month. My period is due on Friday 8th (3 days time!) but I have been having a light brown discharge since Thursday and some light cramps. I'm a very regular straightforward 28 day cycle girl and I normally have absolutely no discharge and only cramps on the 2nd day of my period. It very out of the ordinary so I did a first response pregnancy test last night and it was negative.

What do you think? Shoulld I be worried about what the discharge is?

Thanks for all advice :)

Hi

The discharge you are having could be implantation bleeding. I never experienced it with my pregnancy but you hear about it all the time.

It probably would be a little to early to test properly so I would wait and see if you miss AF.

Good luck to you :D

I agree best to wait unitl you have missed your AF and do a test after a few days just to be sure

:? ok im really scared right now i need someone to talk to about being pregnant.. im only 17 years old and i havent been using any to pervent myself from not getting pergnant i have not been using anything for about 3 months now and nothing has happend but i dont no when my period is suposto come so im really scared if there is anyone that can help me please IM me at PrinCezNtraiNin7

Please i would really like someone to talk to and help me figure out what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back