Disappearing line???

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hello!

God I feel like I did when I first got pregnant with Lola! Sore nipples, going for wees every 5 mins, bloated tummy, and feeling sick and dizzy. So I did a test this morning a day or 2 early. There was a line ( used clearblue), I got so excited and showed Edd, even he saw it too. Then after the 10 mins were up the positive line disappeared :shock:

I thought positive lines stayed on the tests? Ive still got the test from when I found out with Lola ( disgusting I know :lol: ) and that line is still there. Has anyone had anything similar? Or knows what it means?

Thankyou,

Love Jenny
xxx

They say not to read them after a certain time, but you are right it usually says it will last 48 hours.

Go buy another one to put your mind at rest!

Ive wasted so much money already on pregnancy tests!lol! Tho getting another one won't hurt............ :lol:

xxx

As far as I know you cant get a false positive (unless your on certain medications ie fertility drugs - read the leaflet to be sure) so it may be that it was a positive, but the hcg levels may have been low so the line disapeared once the sample had dried out? Im just guessing about that last bit, but it sounds like a BFP to me so congratulations!

does it not tell you in the instruction, I had clear blue and im sure I remember reading something about what it means if the line dissapears?

I might be making it up though! as im a bit loopy right now :rotfl:

I went on their website and it says just take in what ever there is before the 10 mins are up, as long as the control line has shown. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I feel pregnant, I will test again tomorrow when I was supposed to.

Thankyou

xxx

Welcome back Jenny. :wave:

I'll keep everything crossed for tomorrow for you. :pray:

I had clear blue and I had a postive ( obviously :lol: ) and the next day it was gone. Don't worry to much I think its just what happens :hug:

with this pregnancy i was always testing and one of the tests i used showed a very faint line which dissapeared after 10 min
i would test again tomorrow hun
good luck!!!

sarahxxx

Hi

Good luck i think its normal think they say dont read any results after 10-15 min so ide test again in a few days, im pretty sure you are pregnant..how exciting.
Katrina

That question is answered here

She took lots of time delay pics which are somewhere on that site too, I'm sure.

peeonastick.com is wicked lol!
Id agree ur pregnant hun..
My tesco ones were deep pink and very clear but after 30 mins, they were barely there.
:cheer:

One of the tests I used came up positive then half an hour later the line had gone completely. Cant remember which brand it was but all the others stayed visible til I threw them in the bin.

Sounds like a positive though :hug:

I bought some of those cheap ones from ebay, and I did one this morning, then I remembered how poo they were!!!lol! They are so small, I did one I had left over with Lola when I was a couple of months pregnant and the line only just showed up then! Sensitive my ar@%! :lol: :lol:

I read on a post on here someone recommends the Boots one, so I will buy 2 today. I will do one this afternoon and then one tomorrow morning. Im just stressing because with Lola I tested a couple of days early with a Tesco test and I got a positive, so I keep thinking I should have had a clear line by now. But I know every pregnancy is different.

Thankyou everyone, I will let you know

Love Jenny

xxx

HI Jenny, just wanted to say that with Elliot i tested 4 days before and got a positive but with this bean i didn't get a positive til i was a day late! Good luck hun you sound just like i did 2months ago :D

Well the one I did yday, I peed all over it!!!!and the control line never showed up. My discharge (sorry :oops: ) has a tiny bit of blood in it, but very tiny, so im scared my period is going to start, even though it has been this long. I really want another baby now, Ive got used to the idea im pregnant.

I will keep you all posted, im kind of scared to do another test now. AF please don't come!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Love Jenny

xxx

hi hun i no how u r feeling i have had some blood in my discharge and have the same feeling its gonna come even through it aint due for a week

Just checked again, no more blood. Can implantation bleeding be at this time? Im 16 days past last time we had sex, but my periods are 35 days apart.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back