Think the witch is coming....:(

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Well my boobs are still aching and i have been feeling drained all weekend.

Used a CBD this morning and got a :bfn:

Could be that I am testing too early as not due AF until Wednesday or it could be that I haven't been lucky this month.

Wish the witch would just come now so I can start trying again.

:dust: to everyone xxx

it maybe that its to early to tell some women dont test positive till weeks after af is due depends on level of lh so good luck and your not out till witch gets you x

Oooh i really hope so! Ive felt different this month, a lot more relaxed about it and just hoping that my levels of hcg are still too low

still could be too early to pick up the hormone in your wee
good luck lovely got everything crossed for you do you normally get sore boobs before af? tiredness is always a good sign xx

Thanks Louise, i really hope so.

I do get sore boobs before AF but not this bad and not for this length of time either. Had them for nearly two weeks now.

I will test again in a few days if :witch: doesn't get me

Last edited:
well im not going by my ticker as i have already ovulate if not yesterday then cd8/9 so going to be naughty and start poas when my tests from ebay arrive to tomz order 20 of them lol for £3ish silly i know but thought it made stop me thinking about it everyday and wont be too down if bfn as will still be early

good luck when you planning to test next? x

I don't trust the tickers either but they are handy as a guide.

I am going to test 3rd march or 4th if AF doesnt appear.

:dust: to both of us

Good luck chelly!! Keeping fingers crossed that it is not the witch coming for you! And I never truly trust pregnancy tests until after af is due. You can't know when you had implantation and therefore when the hCG levels will be high enough to register.

:dust::dust:

xx

Last edited:
got everything crossed for you xxxx well apart from my legs cos well how am i supposed to concieve with my legs crossed?! hehe

Last edited:
Thanks for all of your support ladies.

I am totoally paranoid today. Keep running to the toilet as I think AF is going to start any minute. Plus i have got really bad lower back pains. Was so tempted to test again this morning but didnt want the disappointment of BFN so will try and hang on until AF is due (whenever that is lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back