today is the day...

well these are my 'symptoms' i have been having :

very sore nipples
sore/tickly throat
thirsty
tiredness
very moody

also, over the weekend i was going to the toilet a hell of a lot, although today dont need it hardly as much!

what do you all think? (maybe i am hoping too much?) :think:

Wow im sending loads of good luck your way Miss G good luck sweety -xxx- :hug:

I'd like to join the club of "she hasn't arrived yet"

DPO vary between 8-10, currently 13DPO - only slight temp drop this morning but way above my coverline. Not going to test for a week - trying to save the penies incase it is a +'ve!

Good luck ladies

thanks hun!!! she usually makes an appearance either in the morning or at night so will have to see tomorrow ehh?

i have been getting a funny ache in my right side nearly all day - wonder what that is?? :think:

Awwww hun I really hope you get your BFP your so lovely LOL :hug:
Not sure about the pain though hun.

skairdykat said:

:oops: awww thanks...why tho?!? :think: LOL

well knowing me (as i am the most impatient person alive!!) i will no doubt test agian in the morning if SHE doesnt arrive - im off to meadowhall tomorrow night with my friend so i can buy lots more tests from poundland if its a BFN :lol:

3 tests for £1 - how good is that?? :lol: :lol:

thanks Sparky - everyone please keep your fingers crossed!! :pray:

Glad she's staying away darlin.

She still hasnt got me yet. Still having cramps though, but I had them when I was pregnant before. So theres still hope for me. I dont think this is my month though. If af comes today and I get pregnant in this next cycle my due date would be new years eve, that would be quite cool lol.

MissGobby said:
skairdykat said:

:oops: awww thanks...why tho?!? :think: LOL

well knowing me (as i am the most impatient person alive!!) i will no doubt test agian in the morning if SHE doesnt arrive - im off to meadowhall tomorrow night with my friend so i can buy lots more tests from poundland if its a BFN :lol:

3 tests for £1 - how good is that?? :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: I don't know your just always so nice to everyone you really deserve it.

Hi miss gobby, just to say i have my fingers crossed for you and hope its the right time.. all sounds positve though with your symptoms...

When i fell with both my children i knew 8 days before i was due on, mind you my periods were irregular though

GOOD LUCK
BG :hug:

I got a negative with my first test, waited 3 days, tested again and got my BFP! I am so hoping this is it for you chicken xxxx :hug: :pray:

Hi Gobby honey!

OMG how EXCITING!!!!!!!! How can you bear it?? I really really hope that it is just a little too early to tell yet and that you get that BFP you deserve!!!

I am soooooo frustrated that I can't log on till tomorrow night to find out how it goes tomorrow. I might have to find time for a little sneaky peek at the forum during work hours :wink:

I have EVERYTHING crossed, hope this is the one honey!!!! :hug:
M
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back