today is the day...

yeah i know what you mean Jodie i hate waiting ....

thansk you girlies - i hope its our month Jodie hun!

i havent had no AF type cramps or anything...so hoping she wont be coming!!!! :pray:

SHE's here :x

Oh well at least I know now. Maybe next month :roll:

Really hope it's your month miss g :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

hi hun just letting you know that with all three of my pregnancies i didnt get a BFP till 4 days after af was due and i tested everyday. this time did 3 tests cus when was 3 days late only got a faint line so waited till i had 2 more bfp lines till dared go docs lol. good luck hun keepin em crossed for ya!! xxxx

so even though i got a BFN this morning i could still be in with a chance?? ohh i hope so, just been to toilet and got lots of CM :oops: but no signs whatsoever that the witch is on her way! :pray:

ohhhh noooo im sorry Jodie babes! :( she is a damn cow that AF!! :x :x

Still got my fingers crossed Miss Gobby. Are you going to test every day? It could be just that theres not enough of the hormone for the test to pick up yet so you defo still in with a chance.

Hey Skairdy - if AF doesnt turn up tomorrow i might test Thursday morning, gonna try and not test tomorrow (tested today and yesterday) BUT if i end up going to Meadowhall with my mate tonight i might have to pick another 6 tests up from PoundLand. :lol: so will end up testing in the morning!!!

i do feel different in myself, and usually before AF turns up i get cramp but have had absolutly no signs whatsoever that she is gonna come!!!!!

:pray:

Miss G, only just saw this post :cheer: Am :pray: ing that you'll get your BFP. Your symptons sound really promising hun. You make sure you keep updating us :D

Sorry AF got you Jodielou :( :hug:

So sorry AF got you Jodie :evil: :evil:

MissG, you KNOW you will test tomorrow :lol: We cant help ourselves...if the test is there then we just have to dont we! :roll:

aww thanks Mildy!:) great news about your sis!! :cheer:

yep im sure i will test tomorrow (just aslong as SHE doesnt show her face!) im off to M'hall tonight so will be buying another 3 or 6 tests LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss G - Hope it is a BFP for you soon. I remember last month you and I were on similar cycles so it seems we are only a few days apart again this month. I am not officially late yet, but in this two week wait, I have felt the best I have felt in a long time.

I woke up with cramps this morning so Im hoping that AF doesnt show. I have also had the achy back since ovulation, but has got worse everyday. other than that - nothing. This is the best 2ww yet! I wont be doing my first test until the weekend, but NZ is a day ahead of you, so it would be your Friday. I would love to tell DH on his birthday, which is 7th April.

I am hoping and praying for everyone who is going through the dreaded two week wait, here's hoping for some more BFPs this month!

thanks Angela hun - good luck i hope its a BFP for you!! :pray:

did a test again, BFN BUT AF still hasnt shown her face and i am getting no signs to say she is coming , im so confused :think:

jusy bumping this one up...any news? I've never posted before but i've been following your thread! x x

thanks Hannah - been posting in Snuggles thread for me under 'MissGobby' still no AF and no signs she is here - i resisted testing this morning so gonna wait until Sunday now to test aslong as AF stays away! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back