Think I've maybe gotten to bottom of pain!

T84

Reaction score
So the common denominator when I get really bad cramping is needing a wee. You know like when you are absolutely desperate for a pee at the last gasp and your stomach kills you,? That's what it's like even if I need just a wee bit. Anyone else the same? X x

I am the same! Feels like my bladder is going to explode then run to the toilet. And its hardly worth hoicking the trousers down!!

Thanks for replying :) do you get pain with it too? X x

Not so much pain, just a period pain cramp. It wouldn't be so bad if at work the toilet isn't at the opposite end of the building and up the stairs!!

I'm exactly the same, it's really hurts when I need a wee, especially if I've just woken up and I'm bursting!! Think mine might a be a water infection though as I'm not pg!

I get that but for me it's the other end. I need to... Go... But i can't always

i get period style cramping when i need a wee x

I had that in first trimester, it did worry me a bit but everything seemed fine & it did stop about 14 weeks, it was worse during the evening.

Was at epu this morning getting bloods done and asked about pain. Mw wasn't worried as no bleeding. She thinks that my uterus is expanding and pressing on bladder and bowel and causing sensors to go off like I'm desperate. Hope she is right! Ill get hcg results back soon anyway. Fx for me! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back