Need reassurance, stomach pain

Lynds77

Reaction score
The last hour or so I have started getting bad cramps in the bottom of my stomach. Feels like a heavy period kinda pain? AF would have been due today. Is this normal? I have no blood or anything. Also been feeling a little sick and only managed half my dinner

Thanks x

I did get quite alot of cramping early on babes. Fx for you.x

I also had really bad cramps from around day 35 of my cycle till i was around 9 weeks pregnant xx

I diddnt know i was pregnant i kept saying to my partner oh great here comes my period :( Then days then weeks kept passing and i was like erm... why havent i came on.. did a test and i was nearly 6 weeks pregnant x

So yeh i think it is normal hun proberly just worried because you already know you are pregnant xx

Thanks girls. I thought I was just being paranoid. It's so hard not to worry. X

This may be a bit early in pregnancy for you and it's most definitely TMI, but I have found lately that I've had some bad cramping down there and found out it was constipation :eh:.

Whatever it is, I'm sure all is fine if there's no bleeding. I've gradually managed to be a bit less paranoid about twinges, etc, during this pregnancy, but only because otherwise I'd be a gibbering wreck by now! :) You're not alone!

It may be your womb growing babes, I've had these pains on and off for the past week or so and when I went to the doctors that's what she said it was :) perfectly normal :) x

it's normal dw!, just everything streching ready for baby :)

As some of the other ladies have said, its everything stretching. Its perfectly normal :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had bad cramps when i first found out i was 5 weeks pregnant, they were very bad for me and i was positive i was going to get my time of the month. I still get them every now and then but no way near as bad as i did (touch wood). Everyone here told me it's very normal and would eventually pass which it has.

Hiya hun! Nice to see my fellow testing-day buddy over here :D

I had exactly the same last week, the day before my BFP so two days or so before AF was due. Mine were so bad that I was literally doubled over at my desk at work for an hour or so! I've never actually felt them that bad before. Then they just disappeared. Thankfully I didn't know I was preg at the time otherwise I know I would have been worried too... But that was 6 days ago and my test sticks are getting darker each day so I'm sure it was just a bit of baby getting all nice and snuggled into its new home. And it sounds like yours is too! :)

Is this your first? Its mine so I have no idea what to expect and what's normal. Its so lovely but also so worrying being this early on isn't it. Next time I'm not testing until I'm sure I'm 12 weeks gone haha! Xx

Hiya hun! Nice to see my fellow testing-day buddy over here :D

I had exactly the same last week, the day before my BFP so two days or so before AF was due. Mine were so bad that I was literally doubled over at my desk at work for an hour or so! I've never actually felt them that bad before. Then they just disappeared. Thankfully I didn't know I was preg at the time otherwise I know I would have been worried too... But that was 6 days ago and my test sticks are getting darker each day so I'm sure it was just a bit of baby getting all nice and snuggled into its new home. And it sounds like yours is too! :)

Is this your first? Its mine so I have no idea what to expect and what's normal. Its so lovely but also so worrying being this early on isn't it. Next time I'm not testing until I'm sure I'm 12 weeks gone haha! Xx

hey! yeah this is our first too and its terrifying!! so glad i have this place to ask for advice and stuff, cause my mum just keeps telling me to relax!! i think she has forgotten a bit what it was like.
I keep peeing on sticks too, got 2-3 weeks on the digi last night, so I know things seem to be coming along nicely. Even the cheapies are showing good lines now.
good luck hun, we will be 12 weeks in no time! x

Glad its not just me! My mum had a miscarriage with her first baby bless her, so she just keeps telling me its really early days whenever I tell her I'm worried about anything. Which I can see why she's doing that, but its not really helping! Lol.

Ooh how exciting for getting 2-3 on the digi hun, must be reassuring to know that things are going in the right direction! I'm going to do another digi on thurs (1 week since my bfp) to see if its progressed too, fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back