need to get a grip!

serenitylove

Reaction score
iv just panicked myself silly and really seem to be getting myself at it iv been having a bit of stomach pain today worse than my usual cramping feels like when u need a wee so bad your gona burst that kind of pain sopke to midwife who thinks it either just stretchy pains womb fighting with bladder as it growing rapidly at moment or maybe start of wee infec so drink loads of cranberry juice but i went to pieces im so convinced it gona go wrong that i feel like im just waiting for it to happen i feel like a mental case!! but i know from when i m/c befor it didnt feel anything like this and started with bleeding i think i need pysciatric help!:wall2: not really a question here just needed to vent

((( Hugs ))) Awww your bound to be on edge at every twinge..But im sure it just stretchy pains...Its quite normal to be worried..xxx

Your not mad huni, i feel exactly the same, i had bad cramping and stretching last night and when i need a wee it hurts in the bottom of my tummy but my urine test was fine!! Ive been worrying so much i did another pregnancy test today and it now says 3+ weeks so i know im still producing hormones as last week it said 2-3 weeks, its only natural if youve had a m/c before to feel this panicy, try and think positive - i know its hard x x x x

Aw hun you're not insane, I'm exactly the same! Every twinge is examined and panicked over! I'm scared silly about my scan as that's when I found out last time that fetus had died. It feels like a waiting game to me too. I have to try to chill out with my OH every day, keep myself busy with set tasks every day and try to occupy my mind. Big big big big hugs honey! Youre not alone x

thanks girls im actually pretty sure i got a wee inf as it burning a little when i go now but pain has stopped so off to dr tomorow mind a bit more settled than earlier up an down like a yoyo at least im too knackerd at night to worry about anything but my bed lol

I know what u mean about the bad cramps, they wake me up in the night! Doc said if it was anything to be worried about the pains would be constant. Do get u down tho. Try not to worry, I know its hard x x

It's so so normal to worry hun :hug: It's just horrible having that feeling.. Keep drinking that cranberry juice and try to relax.. xx

You definitely aren't alone hun, I keep worrying with every twinge I get, no-one said pregnancy was gonna be like this!!!!!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back