Think Ive done it!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all well im on holiday and only bought 2 ebay cheapies with me not due until 1st September; Tried one yest and thought I saw a line but thought hey im kidding myself! Testing again this am and there was a line! i thought it may be an evap line or something but went to the local chemist here. Instructions are not in English but I could see from the pack one line is neg two lines are positive///what do you think///I think i got my BFP!!!

So scared had my MC only 4 months ago and got stomach aches on and off hoping its all preg related..
My fellas in England Ive told him but need some support from u guys hehe

So... can u see then line ? x

Attachments

• yas.jpg
    yas.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 46
  • yas 2.jpg
    yas 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
BIt fuzzy hun but i think i can see a second line there :D Hope this is your sticky bean!

xx

Yeah, I can defo see something - if you are not due af till 1st september, then they will be faint, but at least they are there! Mine were so faint at the beginning that im sure my mind was playing tricks on me!

Congrats!!!!!
x

i can see the lines sweetie, can i say congratulations and wishing you a very sticky beany xxxx

I can see it, many congratulations!!

Definately second lines there hun, congratulations and heres to a happy healthy 9 months xxx

I can see two lines - congratuations. Try not and worry, and hope this one is a sticky one. xxxxxxx

aww thank u glad u guys can see it!! ive ordered some from superdrug so they arrive when im back in the UK!! but a preg test is a preg test!!

I see them too!! WOO HOO!! Congrats xxxxxxxxx:dance::dance::dance::dance: xxxxx

just done another one with first morning urine and its positive! yay

:yay: congratulations Hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

just done another one with first morning urine and its positive! yay

I am soo pleased for you Hun, that's fantastic news, bet your over the moon. Super sticky baby coming your way this time X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back